• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

REVEALED!!!: Popular Marvel Hero an FA

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just thought some of you might like to know that it has just been revealed that the popular Marvel Comics character Deadpool has an affinity for larger ladies.

*Warning, spoilers ahead*

In an issue that just hit the stands, entitled "Deadpool/GLI Summer Fun Spectacular" the flipant and irreverant assasin Deadpool joins forces with the hapless supergroup called the Great Lakes Initiative, a group of bargain basement heroes based out of Wisconsin. One member of the group goes my the name Big Bertha, and looks to weigh anywhere from 500 to 1,000 pounds of mainly fat. She has the ability to control her mass and density (sort of like a female version of The Blob, for those of you who follow X-Men). After helping the GLI foil a nefarious plot, Deadpool decides to move into their headquarters. He is basically the roomate from Hell, and all the group quickly decides he must go. To accomplish this, they enlist Big Bertha to beguile him with her feminine charms, hopefully convincing him to leave while he's putty in her hands. Deadpool, surprisingly, is exstatic to be asked out by the godess. We glean from his taking her to an all-you-can-eat restaurant and piling food on her plate, not to mention his dissatisfaction at her disguise as a slim and trim model (remember, Bertha can alter her mass) that he prefers her bigger. Unfortunately, she finds his objectification offensive (no better than how most people look at her in her supermodel guise) and even refers to Deadpool's preference as a 'fetish'.

The story is actually quite funny and entertaining, despite it's slightly anti-FA slant (Deadpool is not a very redeemable guy, despite his charm and wit). As a FA and a comic book fanboy I really liked the issue, and really liked the way that Big Bertha's rolls of fat were drawn (nice fat neck and arms).

So, as near as I can figure, this is the first time a mainstream comic book hero has openly come out as being a chubby chaser! While not quite the death of Superman, it is undeniably a monumental event! Go to your local comic book supplier and purchase an issue right away!:eat2: :smitten: :eat1:

Latest posts

Back