• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Revenge of Sorts - By TheOwl – (~BBW, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheOwl

Not so wise
~BBW, ~MWG – Christina struggles to get revenge on who she wants, so changes tact.

Revenge of Sorts
By TheOwl

[Author Note: Now this story was posted on my own site, but when the site was erased the finished version was lost. Here is the first three of what was five parts that I had managed to put together from an earlier version I found on a disk. It is fundamentally the same as the previous version to this point.]

Key
Helen
Christina
Sarah
Ben
Amy
Tracey

Part 1

Hi, there I’m Helen. It has been three years now since this story began but it was not until recently that I came to understand how it all began in the first place. Now I finally know it all I feel it is time to share it with you all.

Three summers ago I started a job in a local diner for the holidays as both my parents and my boyfriend Ben were away and I needed the money anyway. So I headed out for my first day in the pleated red and white shirt and white blouse which was the diners uniform. Unfortunately it was a bit on the baggy size but at least it did not quite slip off.

There she is little miss perfect, 120lbs, 5’6”, hourglass figure, perky breasts, long blond hair and blue eyes. She has it all, she is even on the cheerleading squad and dating the football teams captain. Now she is working here rubbing her perfection into our faces, well maybe not for long. There has been something I have wanted to try for sometime and this might be the perfect opportunity to give it a go. Ever since Tracey Everett stole my boyfriend Keith last year, I have wanted my revenge on her but Helen will be the next best thing as she has the figure and is in the cheerleading squad just like Tracey. I have, since she stole my man wanted Tracey to fill out a little just like me. I have always been cursed to being a chubby pear shaped girl and I have wanted her to see what that is like.

I while visiting my Dad one day at work took advantage of him being a doctor and forged a prescription for Megace, an appetite stimulant. With the idea of finding a way of getting Tracey to take them, it had been a year and the opportunity never came up, so now my attention has turned to Helen. I had already confessed all to my best friend and co-worker Sarah and reluctantly she had agreed to help me in my plan. Sarah like me is on the chubby side at 165lbs and being only 5’4”, she had big cleavage and ass as opposed to my pear shaped body.

I could not say I was thrilled about Christina’s plans for Helen but I decided I would go along with it. Helen seemed like quite a nice girl but then she was thin and so many of her crowd look down on us fat girls just because we carried some extra pounds. So soon after she arrived that first day I snuck the first pill into her lunch she brought with her. While Christina, kept watch out for Helen coming back. It gave me quite a rush, this sneaking around, worrying what I would say if I got caught.

I spent that entire afternoon looking desperately to see any signs of my little plan starting to work. All I want was to just see her snacking on something before she left. It took almost until she was due to clock off at five before she finally succumbed, digging into a portion of chips. It was far from the perfect start but at least it was a step in the right direction and the tablets were supposed to take a while to kick in so here is hoping it was just the start of a big pigging out session.

I was having real trouble knowing what had got into me that first day, the morning was fine and I just learned the ropes which were quite straight forward. It was after lunch that through me off, I had never been one that had the urge to snack but all afternoon my stomach was crying out to be fed. I put it off almost till I left the diner but that first serving of fries proved to be just the start.

On the way home I stopped and picked up a medium sized pizza, when I arrived back I slumped on the sofa and devoured it at an alarming rate straight from the box. That took the edge off my hunger for a while but after a couple of hours I was raiding the fridge for something else. Toward the back was a cheesecake, I do not know why my mum brought it, I was never one to have dessert, but I was tonight. I placed it on a plate, grabbed a fork, poured myself a big glass of milk and resumed my position slouched in front of the box. The cheesecake really hit the spot although it took the whole thing before the pains in my stretched tummy managed to die down. It was eleven when I went to bed that night and the pains were starting to come back but there was no way I was going to eat anymore. It took ages to go to sleep with all the food sloshing around in my taught tummy and desire to eat more.

I awoke the following morning late and was in a rush to get to work, quickly getting washed and throwing on my uniform. I had not had time to get any breakfast not that I ever had very much usually, just a dish of cereal.

The first thing she did as she came in on her second day was prepare herself, one of the diner’s specials, the All Day Breakfast. My god the amount of fat and calories in one of those things is astronomical I was over the moon as I saw her mopping up the last remnants of her plate with a slice of fried bread.

On the down side we had a problem to overcome on the second day; she had not brought a lunch to sneak her next tablet into. A light lunch came and went and Helen still had not had her tablet, I was getting worried. Then she left a small strawberry milkshake on the side counter and I managed to break a tablet into it and give it a quick stir as she wondered off into the kitchen. She did not do any indulging before she left but at least she should hopefully later on.

I do not know what happened the pains finally went after I finish my breakfast but just as I was leaving they came back with a vengeance. As soon as I got back home I heated up a third of a large dish of lasagne my mother had left for me. It just did not seem to do the trick so I grabbed another equally large slice; I had expected it would last several nights it certainly was not going to anymore. Well that had at least made my stomach more comfortable.

So then I went to watch the football on the TV, it had always been a chore at first but with Ben playing and Dad forever watching I had really started to get into it. After a while I started to feel the hunger come back and decided football needed some beer and savoury snacks and just grabbed a load of both from my Dad stash. I do not know how much I ate and drank exactly but it had soon disappeared and I had gone back to the cupboard to replenish my little table. That too eventually went the same way and feeling still a little hungry before bed I finished the lasagne and also some left over quiche that happened to be next to it in the fridge.

The third day was the first day of the revenge I really got to enjoy, Helen again fixed her self up a breakfast early on and was eating her lunch she had brought in by half ten complete with tablet. With lunch time we were always busy but it did not stop Helen grabbing a chip here and onion ring there as she came in and out of the kitchen. With the lunch rush over she fixed herself a Super Supreme Burger and fries, that’s the special burger with an egg, pineapple ring, onions and relish to go with the two six ounce burgers in the bun. She seemed a bit paranoid about if anyone was watching her indulge in this way which I suppose was not so paranoid because both Sarah and I were doing just that and loving every minute of it.

As I saw Helen pinching yet another onion ring as she walked by I could not help but think that maybe just maybe we were doing something really wrong here. She had been nothing but nice in these first three days, there was no looking down on me because she had that oh so perfect figure and well me not! The problem was that I found the thought of its effects quite exciting, just what would happen? I was becoming too intrigued to get Christina to stop now.

XXXXX​

It had been a week since Helen had started and the eating had only been going up at least at the diner. I still had not seen any discernible sign of growth but it only had to be a matter of time, no bodies’ metabolism could be that good surely? Indeed I was soon to discover it certainly was not. After her shift she was off out with some friends and I caught a glimpse of her changing before she was leaving. Her tummy looked all swollen from a week of gorging and her jeans, she was putting on seemed to be a bit of a tight squeeze. It did not look like much of a change but it was a good start and I was looking forward to the days and weeks to come.

It was the first time since I had started at the diner that I had worn anything but my diner uniform or sweats at home and I was in for a bit of a shock. It should not have been a surprised really with the amount of food I had been putting away but it was none the less. What was already supposed to be a tight fitting pair of jeans was now almost cutting me off at the middle. Thankfully they did go on with a bit of effort and then I was off on my way out to meet the girls.

It was all fine to start with spending time with all my friends we went bowling and had a good chat about everything and anything we had done since we last met up. Then the pains came back, as I had gone all of an hour without food, I was getting desperate to eat. None of my friend or even I myself in the past would have ever thought to stop off and buy some fries but that exactly what I did and as I walked back to the lane with them I got some funny looks and I could tell they took note of how tight my jeans had become at the same time. Nothing was said but I could tell what they were all thinking especially Tracey who stared at my midriff with a look of disgust. I was still hungry when I finished but there was no way I was going back for more and I got back to enjoying the bowling and the being with my friends.

When I got back home with my best friend Amy, I was nervous about pigging out the way I had been recently but I could not resist any longer and I set about preparing dinner as soon as we got in. By the time I had finished I had made a massive bowl of pasta and a couple of garlic bread baguettes. I could see from Amy’s reaction she was not sure what was going on but she grabbed a plate and put on a small portion. I however filled my plate and plowed right through it, we finished around the same time and I went straight for another serving and just to appease me Amy put on just a little more to her plate. Before finishing I had to pop open the top button of my jeans, then finished with ease. If Amy had not been there I’m sure I would have had another plate but I resisted and we went off to watch TV and chat on the sofa until Amy left at about ten. By this time I could have redone up the button but I decided not to bother and as she left I just took them off and went straight to the dinning room to finish the cold pasta and garlic bread and then a half pound tub of chocolate ice-cream before I sloped off to bed.

I was not sure what was happening to Helen but I was certainly worried for my friend. The display she put on with the fries at the bowling and then all that pasta was mesmerizing but I did not know what to say. She must have been eating none stop for the last week; she could not even keep her jeans buttoned up. Well I decided I’d have to keep an eye out on my good friend, she would not want us letting her start piling on the pounds.

Latest posts

Back