Ring tone on mobiles

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

op user

I know that mobiles are not as important as they use to be (although they do marvellous things at home) but let's have thread here about which ringtone we use and which lock screen we have installed.

I offer the floor to another member and answer after few others have published their preferences.

op user

Nice one SC, very original. I take you read Snoopy or Peanuts when younger.

Any more members wanting to share their ring-tone?

op user

Nice choices both although I would say the second is fairly emotional for general purposes. Did your husband help you picking up his (?) ringtone?

Corey

Corey
No, he didn’t. I did it as a joke a long time ago and never took it back down. I normally have my phone on silent because I always forget to put it back on ring. I actually had to check what my ring tones were before answering you. I just like Cat Power. My ringtone used to be our wedding song, Northern Wind by City and Color.

Last edited:

op user

Thanks for the answer Corey - think about being a activity tracker or a band and you can connect the phone to the band and you get the warnings even with the phone on mute. Ignore the activity tracking function.

Funtastic curves

I'm unable to add a ring tone to my phone or I haven't figured it out yet. I just bought it like 2 weeks ago.

My lock screen is a picture of my daughter during homecoming.

op user

If it is android you have to go settings-sound&vibration-phone ringtone.

Thanks for the additional info on the lock screen.

Another volunteer?

Funtastic curves

If it is android you have to go settings-sound&vibration-phone ringtone.

Thanks for the additional info on the lock screen.

Another volunteer?
I probably should have been been clearer.
I don't see/have an option to add a special ring tone 🥴 there's plenty of standard tones to use. Thanks for trying, I appreciate it ☺😘

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
My ringtones... all mute, always.
Lockscreen is a pic of me & my son.

(Luckily I have a pic of me on my lockscreen - once I lost/forgot my phone 😳 on a touristic site and people who found it recognized me in the masses - thanks to my dimensions or because of my smile. Probably because of both.😎)

Ncmomof4

Mine is something that gets on everyone's head......867-5309 I've got your number.
I always know when my phone is ringing and I have had people say wow I like that....then a moment later they comment great that's going to be in my mind all day :)

op user

Thanks for all the answers so far. So here are my answers:

On the lock screen there is that of aircraft (A350) on its cold weather tests under the Northern Light. If I can edit the post later I will put the picture from the manufacture's site. I found a similar one here. The one I use is this

For ringtone I use this piece of a Corfou philharmonic orchestra at an Easter. I had the theme for "ER" previously.

Dazzling Anna smart choice of lock pic. Both is the answer

Last edited:

Latest posts