Quantcast

RIP CastingPearls

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
CastingPearls always struck me as a woman who had battled challenges to truly find the right path in life for herself, without losing sight of others and their issues over it. An achievement which deserves only the greatest of respect - and the world needs more of.

RIP Elaine

aocutiepi

a beautiful mess.
Before her Facebook page was deleted, one of her family members posted that her cats, Wonton and Lotus, were being taken care of by family. I'm so thankful to hear that they didn't have to go to a shelter, because Lainey loved those cats more than life.

wrestlingguy

"Bitter Old Man"
A reminder to her friends (although many of you already know), today is Lainey's birthday.

“They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies.” ~ Williams Penn

Happy birthday, my sweet friend.

GoodDaySir

it might just be the beer and wine talking, but shit. this makes me sad. i miss CP. :(

Marlayna

A reminder to her friends (although many of you already know), today is Lainey's birthday.

“They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies.” ~ Williams Penn

Happy birthday, my sweet friend.
Happy Birthday in Heaven, Lainey. I still can't believe you're gone, you still had so much to do and say. :( RIP.

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
I just saw this. She and I may not have agreed on much, but I respected her and her points of view. Her voice is one that will be sorely missed.

bbwbud

I just saw this awful news. May she be happy in heaven. Eternal rest grant unto her and may light perpetual shine upon her.

Jigen

I didn't know her very well, but we have exchanged a couple of words on the forum. She was a very kind person. This is so sad to hear.

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
You're in my heart. I think about you a lot, Beautiful lady. Miss you. xo:really sad::really sad::really sad::really sad:

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
Wow, I came back after a long time to find that she is no longer with us! She was a beautiful and hell of a witty poster! May she rest in peace!

balletguy

I always liked speaking to you. You were very funny. You are missed each and every day.

phelan4022

Live by Example
The brightest stars burn hot and then fade away. I believe that we choose the shape of our lives, and some are so pure that they choose lives to live as examples. She touched many lives and made this world a better place. Thank you.

wrestlingguy

"Bitter Old Man"
Lainey, I can't believe that it's been a year since you left us. Lis and I think of you often, especially when we pass some of the Jersey food joints that we spoke about visiting when we had planned for you to stay with us.

For many of us here at Dimensions, as well as the rest of the interwebs, you will forever remain with us as we recall discussions we had, the stories about the adventures of your cats, and and how you lived your life.

Until we meet again................

tracijo

I was reading through some old threads, seeing Lainey's responses ... made me feel sad and wistful. I miss her. She was an amazing woman, and deserved far more than what she was given. Though, she would have probably said, she took lemons and made lemon ice :)

RIP CP.

Latest posts