• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Road Trip

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamer72fem

hmmm....
I am hitting the dusty trail on Easter Weekend. I am driving 9-10 hours to Chattanooge, TN. I decided a bit ago to leave Thursday after work and drive part of the way and the rest on Friday. But shall have to make the full drive home on Monday. It sucks to take such long trips alone at times. Nice to have someone to talk to or sing alone with the radio with you, so you don't look so weird being alone and singing. I am going from SW Michigan down the the center Indiana and hopefully getting to the bottom of Indiana or even into Kentucky that first night. So if anyone sees a big gal singing to herself in that area with a Michigan plate...could be me:)
I am actually going to visit one of my best friends. We have known each other since we were like 7 or 8. I was her maid of honor and saw her kids being born. Now she wants me to be her sons godmother and he gets baptized Easter Sunday.
I booked my hotel today (she is going to have a houseful) and made sure to get myself one with an indoor pool incase I feel like taking a dip. I am excited about getting out of town. Will be nice to be away from work and such.
OK....just wanted to share.
Anyone down that way by chance?
Stacey

Latest posts

Back