• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Roommates - by Forrest (BBW (multiple), Eating, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forrest

BBW (Multiple), Eating, ~XWG - a lonely runner's binge leads to major lifestyle changes

(Author's note: This is the initial part of my first story that I have put up online. It is short for now, and there isn't any weight gain yet, but I plan on adding on more soon. Did this before bed. Hope to write more stories too. Let me know what you think.)

Roommates
by Forrest

Jessica wasn't in a good mood at all that morning. Her boyfriend was being distant again and her roommate hadn't been home for a few days to keep her company.

She got out of bed and thought a nice mile and a half jog would be good for her. It would help clear her mind and make her feel better. So she jumped in the shower and cleaned up, got dressed, and left the house for one of her usual jogs.

About 10 or 15 minutes later she arrived home. She felt like being lazy all of a sudden for some reason, so she sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. She decided on watching The Price Is Right that morning. She won the first 3 prizes on the show, or rather would have if she had actually been on the show. That made her feel better. She reached for the remote on the coffee table in front of her, noticing that her roommate had left a half eaten bag of potato chips on the table too. She grabbed those too.

She would normally never eat chips, and hadn't had any for the last 4 months. But she decided to have some and enjoy herself that day. She munched away on the chips slowly at first, but quickly picked up pace as the show wore on. She won the next 3 prizes and the Showcase Showdown too.

She reached for more chips to find the bag was empty and thought 'my roommate must have just left the crumbs', when in fact she had eaten half a bag of chips. She got up to grab a water out of the fridge and a DVD to put on. She opened the fridge and saw some cans of Mountain Dew and decided on one of those instead. Next she looked in the cupboard and grabbed another bag of chips. Then she picked out the movie Cloverfield and put it on and went back to the couch.

She sat back with her eyes glued to the monster movie while her hand kept moving from the bag of chips to her mouth with a handful of chips each time. She was being lazier than she had been in a long time and was actually enjoying it more than she thought she would. More than halfway through the movie she had finished the chips and wanted something sweet. So she got up and went to the freezer and grabbed a pint of her roommate's Ben And Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream. But the end of the movie she was done with the ice cream and was stuffed.

She relaxed the rest of the day and the next few days. She hadn't been this lazy or eaten so much junk food in a long time, and she truly enjoyed doing it.

Her roommate came home after a few days of this and saw her on the couch watching The Price Is Right again and eating the last of the ice cream. She was in her bra and panties and her roommate could see her toned trim body, but she also that Jessica's belly was a little bloated.

"Wow Jessica, I can't believe you're eating ice cream," her roommate Crystal said.

"Yeah, neither could I at first but it is so good. Think it is all gone though, so we may have to get some more."

"What do you mean, it is all gone? There was 10 pints in there when I left to go visit my family a week ago. I got it on special for that pasrty next month"

"Yeah well, there isn't now, it is too good, and I couldn't resist. I'm sorry, but I'll replace it."

Crystal was juist amazed. "You haven't had ice cream for months and months Jessica."

"I know, but for some reason I wanted some, and some turned into the rest. Think we'll need to get more chips too, since I ate all 6 bags of those as well."

"Wow Jessica, I don't know what's gotten into you."

"Food Crystal, a lot of food."

Crystal looked in the freezer and the cupboards and saw that most of her junk food was gone. She was a little mad at Jessica but thought it was odd that Jessica had eaten so much of her junk food. Jessica usually didn't eat any junk food at all. But Crystal wasn't really mad.

'Maybe I will have someone to share my food with and have an eating buddy now,' Crystal thought.

Jessica remained on the couch for the next couple hours as Crystal went grocery shopping and restocked the house with a lot more junk food. She had to get more food. Especially if Jessica was going to continue to eat the way she had been doing the last couple days. And Crystal needed her junk food too. Sher didn't really just stockpile food for occasions - she had her own appetite to appease.

Crystal grabbed a pint of ice cream she had just bought and joined Jessica on the couch.

"Can you get me another pint too Crystal? Mine is gone again." Jessica asked.

Crystal was more than happy to get Jessica some more ice cream. After all, Crystal wanted an eating buddy and planned on Jessica being hers.

(Continued in post 5 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back