• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Rubio Names Former Cheney Aide Chief of Staff

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooklyn Red Leg

Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!
By Dan Weil

Sen. Marco Rubio (pictured), R-Fla., has chosen his chief of staff — Cesar Conda, a former aide to Vice President Dick Cheney and an economic adviser to former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney’s 2008 presidential campaign, Politico reports.

Rubio Names Former Cheney Aide Chief of Staff

I'm glad my conscience is clear that I didn't vote for this slimebag. Yea, more words of 'wisdom' from douchebag Cesar Conda:

"Rand Paul represents a very small minority of conservatives, whose views on foreign policy, national security, and the war on terror are more aligned with President Obama than with the Republican Party. One primary victory by one naïve and ill-informed Republican candidate certainly does not signal the end of the muscular foreign policy that kept us safe for almost eight years. Every recent major poll on national security issues shows the "Cheney" view on national security and combating terrorism is shared by a majority of Americans, not just Republicans. The blueprint for a winning GOP campaign is not Rand Paul's, but rather Scott Brown's in Massachusetts, who as POLITICO reported "repeatedly railed against criminal trials for terrorism suspects, took out a television ad opposing giving “rights to terrorists who want to harm us” and declared that he did not view water-boarding as torture."

Yea, I DOUBT Dr. Paul is going to get along with NeoCon jizz-for-brains Rubio, let alone his Chief of Staff.

Latest posts

Back