• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Top Gingrich Aides Resign, Leaving Campaign in Question

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooklyn Red Leg

Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!
Published June 09, 2011| FoxNews.com

Top aides to former House Speaker Newt Gingrich have resigned en masse, Fox News has learned, imperiling the Republican's 2012 presidential campaign at a crucial time.

Among the senior staff members Gingrich is losing are spokesman Rick Tyler and campaign manager Rob Johnson, along with other strategists. Insiders say Gingrich and senior aides were unable to agree on the direction of the campaign.

On his Facebook page Thursday afternoon, Gingrich assured supporters he remains in the race.

"I am committed to running the substantive, solutions-oriented campaign I set out to run earlier this spring. The campaign begins anew Sunday in Los Angeles," he wrote, referring to a foreign policy address he's scheduled to deliver Sunday evening.

But the exodus puts the former House speaker, who already had been struggling to rank in early GOP primary polls, in a tough spot. The conservative icon was one of the first major candidates to officially launch his campaign, but several other GOP heavyweights have followed suit in recent weeks and gone aggressively after President Obama.

Top Gingrich Aides Resign, Leaving Campaign in Question

I've only got two responses to this....

Simpsons-Nelson-haha.jpg

and....

http://youtu.be/krfEcvBfUY4

Latest posts

Back