• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Russell and the people who want access to his computer.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

Twice I have gotten calls that supposedly came from Microsoft to tell me that my computer program was acting up and that they would fix it for free. Both times I went to the computer, unplugged it, and disconnected it from the power source. I then told the person that I had recently run a check on the computer and it seemed fine. Asked them if they sure that there was something wrong with the computer.

They assured me that they were looking at it as we spoke and that there was a serious problem that they would fix for free. I thanked them for their kindness and asked them what I should do. They would tell me to push this thing or type that thing and asked me what I saw on the screen. I would tell them that I saw nothing. They would keep telling me of different things to do and I would do them and I told him I still did not see things on the screen. Finally, each of the 2 times I was called, they asked me if the computer was plugged in.

I told them that the computer was not plugged because I usually unplugged it night and had not yet plugged it in today. They told me I had to plug it in. I explained that they were already connected to my computer since it run a check on it while it was unplugged. I explained that they did not need for my computer to be plugged in for them to be connected to my computer. They insisted that they could not connect without it being plugged in. I reminded them that about 10 minutes ago, while the computer was unplugged, they told me that they had gone into it and checked and found that the problem was still there. Therefore, I knew I did not have to plug the computer in for them to be able to fix. They would again insist that the computer had to be plugged in and I would again point out that it did not; that we are already connected because they had been able to check out my computer while I was unplugged. With both calls eventually they said nasty things about my intelligence.

Latest posts

Back