• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

[sale] 4x/5x new, gently worn items

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissToodles

dead peasant
mods, please delete posting below this one.

Hi. Yet another sale from me. I ship both domestically & internationally. I finally have a shipping scale, so if you're interested in a bunch of items, please pm for the shipping ( I can do either 1st class or priority for domestic orders). If you're interested in any of the items, again pm me with with what you're interested in purchasing and your paypal email address. I accept paypal only at this time. I ship quickly (a local post office is 1 block away).

frontdress.jpg

backofdress.jpg

Bought this dress from ebay but it just isn’t for me. From the Erica Brooke Collection and BRAND NEW WITH TAGS, a totally awesome dress, labeled 30 but sized generously and thus may fit a variety of sizes; please check measurements below to assure ideal. From a non-smoking home, and in excellent condition. 91% poly, 9% lycra; machine-washable. Stunning turquoise with dark chocolate print, with fairytale-like dragonflies and flowers. Completely flattering AND slimming V-neck, with chocolate trim and pyramid-shaped panel beneath bustline, complete with choclate tie-backs. Back bodice features keyhole peekaboo opening. Don't miss this enchanting number!! MEASUREMENTS: BUST 56-66" HIPS 66-76" LENGTH 44.5". price $22

demin.jpg

Avenue Denim Lites, Straight leg, Size 32 Average. Worn and laundered once. $18
avenuecapris.jpg

Avenue Denim Lite Capris. Worn and laundered once. Size 32 Average. $18

pinklb.jpg

bluelb.jpg

Lane Bryant handkerchief hem shirts. Both are made of 95 % polyester, 5 % spandex. Size 26/28 but bust stretches up to 66 inches and would fit a 5x. The pink one has been worn once, the blue one has never been worn. Pink shirt : $12 , Blue shirt $15

mibcami.jpg

Making it big black camisole in size “GH” (equivalent to a 5x). Had to turn up the contrast to show detail on this one. Never worn, has an insert which makes the cami modest. A lovely piece for any wardrobe. $18

microfiberlb.jpg

Lane Bryant Cacique plunge bra size 44D. Never worn. Made of Microfiber. $16
cottonlbbra.jpg

Lane Bryant Caicque plunge bra size 44D. Cotton. Never Worn. $16
convobra.jpg

Lane Bryant convertible bra size 44D. Never worn. Can use it as a strapless bra, halter style, racerback etc. still has clear plastic straps attached. $18

Latest posts

Back