• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

(sale) tons of igigi 4x/5x, mostly new!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissToodles

dead peasant
Hi, I’m selling more clothing. All items are new unless otherwise noted. I accept paypal. Please message me with your zip code so I can calculate shipping along with the items you’re interested in purchasing. All items are from a smoke-free household.
skullshirt.jpg

skullcloseup.jpg

Men’s button up skull shirt in a 4x (equivalent to a women’s 5x). Worn twice, like new. Made of 55% cotton, 45 % polyester. Bust up to 60 inches. $10
sarafan.jpg
Default.jpg

Red polyester Sarafan dress from Igigi. Size 30/32 No longer available on the site.This is more like an orange red. Made of 92% polyester, 8% lycra / lining is 100 % polyester. Bust up to 60 inches, hips up to 66 inches, length is 50 inches from shoulder to hem. I don’t have the belt. I added a photo of the fuschia dress from igigi to give you an idea what it looks like when worn. $26
BellShirt.jpg
belldetail.jpg

Green Bell sleeved shirt size 30/32 from Igigi. Bust up to 62 inches. This shirt does have wonderful detail along the neckline with bell sleeves. Made of 70 % Rayon, 30% Polyester. $13
olivedress.jpg
blackdress.jpg

Green (olive) Knot dress from Igigi. Size 30/32 Bust up to 60 inches, hips up to 66 inches length is 50 inches from shoulder to hem.Made of 92% polyester, 8% lycra, lining is 100% polyester. This was hard to photograph and I included a photo of the black version of this dress to show details. No longer available on website. $20
bluewrap.jpg

Velvet Wrap shirt from Igigi. Size 30/32 92% polyester, 8% lycra. It’s a beautiful midnight blue and would be perfect for a wedding, bar mitzvah, anything! 63 inch bust, adjustable wrap. $18
redtunic.jpg

Red & Blue square tunics. I had trouble photographing the blue one, it’s a navy blue same exact style. Size 5x, but would easily fit a 6x and maybe a 7x. Bust up to 70 inches, the rest of the shirt is billowy. 65% polyester, 35% cotton. $10 a piece or buy both for $16

Latest posts

Back