• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking Searching for the right one

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Height: 5'10"
Weight: Normally 190-210
Psych Major (M.A.)
Hobbies and Interests: Music, spiritual practices, technology, social science, martial arts/combat sports, casual gaming, food, culture

Just your friendly spiritual, introspective, ambitious guy searching for the right woman. Still wildly inexperienced with relationships. But I've always been serious about them. I've also mellowed out quite a bit from my early days on this site. I'm mostly a homebody now. I do enjoy dining out, concerts, and the occasional bit of nightlife though.

I'm dating and interacting with a purpose. Looking for the right person to spend life with. Closer to an FA, but also curious about feedism with the right person. The latter being someone that actually wants to gain. But I'm not here to push anyone, and I definitely go back to just being an FA at the larger SSBBW range. I'd argue I'm learning how to adapt to either role. But I prefer to not experiment with anyone that's not serious about it as part of a relationship.

I'm an open book. Feel free to message me if you're interested.

Latest posts

Back