• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sell me on...water aerobics

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScreamingChicken

WVMountainrear's Husband
Here in the past year, my right knee has been bothering more and more. A few years back, I had an MRI on the same leg for an unrelated condition and discovered I have a partial tear of the meniscus. I am pretty sure it was an incident from 25 years ago were I attempted to give my brother a flying clothesline but missed and land on that knee.:doh:

Since 2009, I have been in a desk job for 9 hours a day with 2 hours a day in commute. Suffice it to say, I don't exercise and have developed the weight gain to prove it.

I am not looking to lose weight necessarily but I do want to start exercising again and a number of people have extolled the virtues of water aerobics. The low impact on my joints keeps getting repeated to me and now I am curious about taking a class. Has anyone here taken water aerobics and would like to share their experiences? Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Back