• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Selling some things....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamer72fem

hmmm....
Okay I have some things I am going to list on Ebay next weekend. But I wanted to post them here first to see if anyone was interested before I did that. Last night I have found out I SUCK at taking pics of clothes. So I am sorry for that. And I shall also have to add each article in a different post since I dont have the post more than one pic thing down yet. I also may take a offer on an item. And these items are all from a non-smoking home. Any questions or if you want to buy an item..just send me a private message.

Jean Skirt - NEW never worn. Still has tags. Erica Brooke Collection. This is labeled as size 28. There is no stretch in the waist at all. 100% cotton.The waist measures 52" and the length is 34". There is a 9" slit in the center of back hem. It also zips in the back also. It is checked jean material. Very cool looking skirt. One of those things I bought with that SOME DAY I may be that size thought. Well time for someone who is that size to enjoy it.
Price $25. Shipping $8

View attachment skirt2.jpg

Latest posts

Back