• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

selling stuff!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy

Hey hey!
So I am selling a whole shitload of stuff over the past 7 years I have amassed a lot of stuff lol
Its not all shoot stuff a lot of either not worn at all or 1-3 times normal stuff too (I am a buyer and never wear of clothing person hehe)
So to start any UK girls interested in looking pm me shipping is a butthole to do so I wanna do it the easy way first and when the uk girls are done I will do some listing for everyone else lol
So sizes are from UK sizes 26-38 which is US sizes 28-40 as we are a size up from you our 28 is a us 26 and US 3x-6x.
I am also tall so a lot of my jeans and pants are longer leg from 32-35 inside leg cept the crops of course.
Also remember uk seats as in crutch to waist is longer than the us so if you buy us pants remember our waistbands sit higher.
Not shot everything yet and someone has first dibs on it all but anyone interested again pm me so I can make a list of who to show it too when I am done snapping it all!

Latest posts

Back