• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sex Ed proposal

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100714/ap_on_re_us/us_montana_sex_education

What is wrong with teaching children the proper names for body parts? The "other names" are not cute IMO. Nothing wrong with teaching 1st graders about same-gender relationships. Even if you don't know "any gay people", it is a reality that they will run into on tv, in movies & on the internet. Of course, it is VERY important to know exactly what sex entails - vaginal, anal & oral. Don't want some boy telling the girls that oral "is not really sex & you can't get any dieseases". I REALLY cannot relate to the oppostition to this. Also, parents, as a whole, are not sharing this information with their children. I remember the 5th grade "sex-ed" class - it was a joke. The class was about our changing bodies, menstruation & the pituitary gland. Nothing about sex, the emotional baggage for teens, STIs or pregnancy - stuff that everyone knew something about, but not enough. I remember the 5th graders asking each other since they couldn't & wouldn't talk to the parents "about that"! Age-appropriate explanations and knowledge is power. This opposition is not.

Latest posts

Back