Sexy tight shirts! yay!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

vampirekitten

I was playing around tonight trying on old shirts that are too tight and thought it would be a cute thread to start.. :) there are a few of me in a strawberry shortcake shirt (pink) that used to fit! now once I squeezed it over my boobs I couldn't force it to stay over any of my belly it just rolled up.. then there is a green striped one that I wore the day of my high school graduation.. ;) again that one was even tighter and I couldn't even get it to pretend to stay down LOL :wubu: the last set is (black and white) is my bathing suit top that I bought last year and fit and now doesn't come down barely at all.. Hope you enjoy! :blush: cause I sure enjoyed squeezing myself into them!! :eat1::wubu:

View attachment me n strawberry.jpg

View attachment me n strawberry2.jpg

View attachment me n strawberry3.jpg

View attachment me n strawberry4.jpg

View attachment me n swim.jpg

Tracii

OMG too cute!! Your are rockin' the strawberry shortcake shirt to the max!

vampirekitten

thanks everyone! ;) sweet.. I didn't realize how blurry they were damn :mad: lol

Traci I love that strawberry shortcake shirt!! lol :)

degek2001

Wow, this is amazing! Your tummy had realy grown. Congratulations, I am proud of you!
Love - love
<3 Henk

mick_geek

Geeky irish nerd
the blurriness lends a certain something to a hot set of pics.
I love the lying down ones, your belly looks amazing
wow!

I was playing around tonight trying on old shirts that are too tight and thought it would be a cute thread to start.. :) there are a few of me in a strawberry shortcake shirt (pink) that used to fit! now once I squeezed it over my boobs I couldn't force it to stay over any of my belly it just rolled up.. then there is a green striped one that I wore the day of my high school graduation.. ;) again that one was even tighter and I couldn't even get it to pretend to stay down LOL :wubu: the last set is (black and white) is my bathing suit top that I bought last year and fit and now doesn't come down barely at all.. Hope you enjoy! :blush: cause I sure enjoyed squeezing myself into them!! :eat1::wubu:

vampirekitten

Do you have an ultimate aim, in terms of how big you would like your belly to get? At what point would you be satisfied?
:blush:
honestly I don't know.. right now my goal is 400 by christmas.. I find it easier to set smaller goals than bigger ones. but from then its pretty much see what happens. ;) :eat1: :blush:

degek2001

I am sure, you'll hit the 400 mark at Christmas. Sure, with our support :D
<3 Henk

mick_geek

Geeky irish nerd
wow!
you look amazing as you are, but if you want to get to 400, then you go for it sexy....you'll still look hot no matter what you are at xx:wubu:

honestly I don't know.. right now my goal is 400 by christmas.. I find it easier to set smaller goals than bigger ones. but from then its pretty much see what happens. ;) :eat1: :blush:

vampirekitten

wow!
you look amazing as you are, but if you want to get to 400, then you go for it sexy....you'll still look hot no matter what you are at xx:wubu:
aww!:blush::blush: thats very sweet.. I appreciate that :D :wubu::wubu:

mick_geek

Geeky irish nerd
ahhh :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: just saying it how it is...hope you have some more sexy pics for us, maybe to show your progress, or just to show your sexiness (ooh :blush:) :wubu::wubu:

aww! thats very sweet.. I appreciate that :D :wubu:

Group builder