• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Share your most recent funny/embarrassing story!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oona

¬.¬
So I have HID headlights and they've been acting up recently. I haven't been going out after dark because they start turning on and off on their own.

Last night, I HAD to go out after dark... my headlights were working just fine and I was happy. Until I got behind a cop. They started turning on and off while I was sitting behind him at a red light. So what happens? The light turns green and he maneuvers to get behind me and PULL ME OVER.

I guess he thought I was either being a dick or trying to get his attention. When I told him what was actually happening, he laughed at me and told me to get them fixed.

I think I almost died. I was terrified because I was being pulled over and I was embarrassed beyond belief.

Latest posts

Back