• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sharon Osbourne. Mother of The Year. Not

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aswani

Yet another assinine gab show featuring a bunch of has-been (or never-been) celeb women has hit the airwaves. It's called "The Talk" (although the producers would probably swear on a Bible they weren't trying to emulate the title or the format of a certain popular morning show) and I saw a small portion of it today. If memory serves me, the panel includes Sharon Osbourne, Holly Robinson (21 Jump Street), the dark-haired daughter from the "Roseanne" Show, the woman who hosts "Big Brother" and a couple other women I'm not familiar with.

So this circle of women were cackling on about Sharon's daughter Kelly and Kelly's "amazing" weight loss. They showed numerous pics of her including a bikini photo and were cooing about how stunning she looks. So Sharon said something to the effect that Kelly is fortunate to have been raised in a community (Hollywood) that encourages a fit body and she said she's constantly reminded about her weight because she's in a celebrity family (in other words it's a family that's become successful based solely upon the talents of one individual) and how she's lucky to be in such a community to keep her body in check. So the real bomb was dropped when Sharon said how the true motivator to her "amazing" weight loss came about when Kelly was on "Dancing With The Stars" and one of the other dancing celebs began calling her "fatty". Not only did Sharon not chide that celebrity for saying such horrible things to her daughter, but she actually considered that celebrity (whose name she wouldn't say) a positive force towards her daughter's weight loss.

The fat community has been quite outspoken about many, many injustices brought about by the irresponsible comments and actions from the cretins of the entertainment industry, but this one takes the cake. Not only is Sharon Osbourne condoning verbal harassment and ridicule towards others, she's also trying to convey such ridicule leads to positive results. I do believe she used a term like "Tough love" in relationship to the verbal abuse her daughter received. And what was even more surprising is the rest of the women on the panel showed complete agreement with Sharon's every word. Jesus fucking christ, Kelly Osbourne is probably addicted to the kind of hardcore diet pills that Janet Jackson recently admitted she was hooked on for her entire adult life! Sharon said Kelly works out EVERY DAY! That's a bit extreme in my opinion and I can't help to think such a rough regiment can only lead to an unhealthy obsession to never ever put on another pound. Or it can lead to weight control failure and results to Kelly gaining twice her weight back (she can talk to Kirsty Alley about that). And here's Sharon applauding the bullies for bringing about "positive" results in her daughter.

There's no doubt Sharon condoned the harsh humiliation Jessica Simpson endured when she put on a few pounds last year because, as far as Sharon's concerned, the end results was Jessica was humiliated back into her beautiful shape.

And what the hell was wrong with Kelly's body in the first place???

Latest posts

Back