• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

She Was Asking For It - by Shoop Shoop (SSBBW, Fantasy, Suspense, Explicit Sex)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoop Shoop

SSBBW, Fantasy, Suspense, Explicit Sex - a seemingly sinister story with a surprise twist

She Was Asking For It
by Shoop Shoop

He blows on his hands to try to warm them, and takes another quick peek in the window. She still hasn’t shut off the downstairs light and gone to bed. He can see her shadow on the wall, huge, huger than she really even was (and she was a very, very big woman) and he felt a stirring in his groin.

"She needs to hurry up," he thinks.

Finally the downstairs light goes off, and he can see her shadow work it’s slow, swaying way up the stairs. He imagines her face, red and slightly sheened with sweat…imagines her breath coming short. He is almost fully aroused now, so as soon as the bedroom light upstairs goes out he makes his way quickly to a downstairs window.

He prepared earlier, and it goes up silently and smoothly. He throws his bag of tools on the floor inside the room and pulls his mask down before grabbing hold of the sill. His broad shoulders make it a tight fit, but he makes it in with very little noise.

He takes the stairs as slowly as he can make himself, keeping his feet to the outside of the risers to stop them making any noise. The bedroom door is cracked a little, a lighter slice of blackness in the hall. He sets down his bag softly, and removes the knife and pre-cut lengths of rope.

He looks down at her, how big of a mound she makes under the covers. The sheer size of her always seems to bring him to instant readiness. He grabs the sheet between thumb and forefinger and slowly draws it down her body. She shifts and murmurs, and he goes momentarily still. She’s wearing a simple gown, claret red and silky. It shines on every roll and lies in every dimple and crease. Her breasts spill out the sides and top, and her hair is loose on the pillow.

"I might like this after all," he thinks.

Her eyes fly open as soon as she feels the leather of his glove on her mouth. She grabs his arm and begins to struggle. He holds the knife up in the moonlight, so she can see the glint of the blade. Her eyes widen in shock and surprise.

“Let go,” he growls. “Don’t make a sound.”

She lets go, reluctantly. He can feel tremors making their way through her body, and he can see her fat jiggle with them. He takes his hand away and she licks her lips, but doesn’t speak. He grabs her left arm, roughly, and begins to tie it to the headboard.

“Please…no,” she says, in a very small voice. The breathlessness of it makes him even more eager.

He has trouble with her other arm…she’s not wanting to give up that last little bit of freedom, and she fights him. At last it’s done and they’re both panting from the effort. Her nightgown is bunched up around her hips, and he can see her nipples prodding the fabric of her gown.

He picks up his knife again, and she starts to shake her head and whimper. He cups her breast in his hand, running his thumb over the nipple.

“Be quiet,” he says, and when she says opens her mouth to beg again he pinches her nipple roughly between thumb and forefinger. She hisses in her breath but doesn’t speak again.

“Do what I tell you to do, and be quiet,” he says again as he releases her breast and picks up the knife.

He cuts the gown down the center, from between her breasts to her waist. She gasps and seems about to speak again, but he stops, glaring, and she is silent. Fat seems to tumble out into his hands from the rent in her gown…breasts, belly. It’s white and creamy in the moonlight and there is so very much of it that he cannot stop himself from rubbing his cock through his pants. He sets the knife on the bedside table and tears her gown the rest of the way. She lays before him, huge and defenseless.

He can’t tell if she’s wearing panties; her belly covers things. The thought makes him tear at his own clothes until he’s standing before her, naked except for the mask. He’s completely hard, completely ready. He kneels on the bed, between her calves, and runs his fingers down her hips, trying to find the edges of her panties. They’re there…small things for such a fat woman. The sides are sunken into her hips, and he has to almost dig them out with his fingers. Impatient now, he rips them rather than try to get them down.

He hears a sharp intake of breath, but he pays it no mind. He looks up over the huge expanse of her belly, past her erect nipples, into widened eyes. He pulls himself up slowly, until he is laying on her, feeling her breasts press against his chest. She’s so large he is fully on her, and it feels like being on a raft. He kisses her, deeply, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He takes one breast and then the other, sucking nipple and skin and flesh deeply into his mouth. He wants to mark her vastness.

He can feel his cock has slid underneath her belly, and he can’t stop himself from rocking against her. She moves under him, her fat like waves, and he gasps out to her. “You are my ocean.”

He stops; that was too mushy, and besides, if he keeps on he’ll come without ever getting inside her. Kneeling again between her massive thighs, each bigger than his waist! he lifts her belly and reaches a hand down. He lets it rest on his forearm, as he begins to stroke her. With the other hand he rolls a nipple with his fingers, and not gently.

She’s wet. He chuckles deeply, and whispers into the darkened room “You want it, don’t you?”

She shakes her head, silently, hair moving on the pillow. He grabs a handful of it, forcing her head to stop moving.

“Say you want it,” he demands.

She only whimpers, so he pulls harder. “Say it!”

“I want it,” she says, in a small, breathy voice.

He’s been conscious of time going by, and he knows he should hurry anyway, but he can’t help but rush now. He grabs her under the thighs and pushes her legs up, giving her ass a sharp slap, ramming a pillow under it. He rubs the head of his cock against her cleft, and she makes a noise; not quite a sob, not quite something else. He tightens his hands on her hips, fingers sinking into her fat. She’ll have bruises tomorrow, he thinks, and he’s pleased to mark her again.

She is amazing in the moonlight. White skin gleaming; hills, valleys, rolls and folds. She’s immense. He has power over this beautiful, so very fat, woman. That is the thought in his mind as he enters her, the hot hugging part of her, the only small part of her. He can’t control himself, he can’t go slowly, he is out of control, ramming into her. Each thrust jostles her belly and breasts, and sight of that moving fat spurs him on. She’s pulling at the ropes, to do what he doesn’t know; perhaps just for purchase. The sound of their bodies smacking is loud in the room, and he can barely hear the soft small grunts she makes as he enters her hard, over and over again.

Finally he comes, buttocks clenching, arching his back, nearly shouting with it. He can feel it spooling out into her, and he pushes himself in as deep as he can until the final spasm. The room is cool but he can feel the sweat on both their bodies as he falls onto her. She is so soft, and slick…in a few moments he may be able to go again. He looks down, idly, at the suck marks on her breasts and belly. None are where they’ll show when she’s dressed. He sees her eyes shine in the dimness, beneath her tousled hair.

Just when he thinks she’s about to speak, the light from a car pulling into the drive washes over the ceiling. He jumps up, cursing, and darts into the hall to get the bag he left there, full of things he didn’t use, but might have.

She says “Untie me!” as he rushes back into the room, and he bends to do it.

“I liked that more than I thought I would,” he says to her, kissing her quickly on the lips.

“The blasted movie must have let out early,” she says, pushing herself into a sitting position.

The front door crashes open, and they can hear voices in the front room. A sudden shaft of light from the hall lights her up as she grabs her robe.

“Mom? Dad? Grandma let us have popcorn!” the kids yell up the stairs.

“Just a minute,” she calls, as he stashes the ropes under the bed. She hands him his robe as she tosses the mask under the bed too.

“Don’t forget my turn is next,” he says. “You have to eat whatever I say and wear really tight clothes, and your fat has to pop out of them. And you have to squash me!”

“You’re on, my love,” she says, smiling. “Next time Mom takes the kids.”

He grins at her, that boyish grin she loves.

“I can’t believe you ruined my nightgown,” she says, laughing, as they go downstairs, hand in hand. “But boy was it worth it.”

Latest posts

Back