• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sherri's All Night Diner - by Anonymous (~BHM, Eating, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Risible

Monkey Daze
~BHM, Eating, ~~WG - A late night stop at a diner leads to a dreamy meal.

Sherri's All Night Diner

by Anonymous

Jack sat down after his long workout, his muscles sore and sweaty. He wiped the towel over his face, then down his chest to his six-pack. Man, was he starving. He got up and walked over to the locker room to shower, and then changed into his tight-fitting black T-shirt and jeans. "Man, I love the way these show off my pecs, and my ass doesn't look too bad either," he told himself.

He opened the door to his Firebird, sat down, turned on the ignition and pulled out, the headlights beams washing against the asphalt. After popping in some Will Smith, he rolled down the window, and drummed his fingers against the steering wheel.

"What's open at this time of night? McDonald's is on the other side of town, so's Taco bell, Wendy's too. Why do I live in Hyde Park? Hey, what's that place – ‘Sherri's All Night Diner.' Never heard of it," he thought. He quickly turned the wheel and headed into the parking lot.

No one else was there, but the "open" sign was on. He walked in and waited at the hostess’s podium. He waited, looked around, then called, "Hello? Anybody here?"

"Hi!" He saw a young woman step out from the kitchen.

"Sorry, I'm the only one here this time of night. My name is Sherri. Follow me."

She grabbed a menu from the podium and walked quickly over to a table for two by the kitchen. He sat down and leaned back to stretch, just to show off his muscles, but she didn't seem to notice. She handed him a menu and stood patiently waiting for his drink order.

"Time to show off,"
he thought.

"I'll have two burgers, fries and a milkshake."

Her eyebrows arched at this. "Be right back, sweetie." She played with the pen tip at the corner of her smile.

"Good going, Jack, you got her, but now you have to go to the gym tomorrow," he mumbled under his breath.

She returned with at least a liter of milkshake. "Here ya go," she winked and walked off into the kitchen.

"How am I supposed to drink all that?!"

He started to gulp down the shake. Man, he was filling up fast and there was still the food to be eaten. Just then, she stepped out with two burgers, each weighing at least half a pound, along with a heap of french fries.

"Uh-oh, you're gonna need to spend the next week in the gym," came the thought, again.

She gracefully unloaded the food, then sat down in the chair across from him with an iced tea.

"I hope you don't mind, I just need a little rest," she said with another smile showing her pearly whites.

"Sure thing." His cock hardened. "I'm gonna need to eat it all now, that's for sure,"
he thought.

He began to eat the burgers, bite by bite, now and then pausing to gulp down some milk shake. "Man, I'm getting full!" She still sat there attentively, nursing her iced tea.

"I hope you like it. I love feeding men."

His cock was so hard he swore it would tear his pants open.

"I especially love bodybuilders with a lil' belly."

"Wow, I've got to eat this now!"
he thought, again.

He went to take his next bite, but it was already all gone; he had eaten it all with her encouragement.

"Oh, I guess that's all," she looked away, disappointed.

"No! I've gotta do something!" he thought.

"You have any more food?" he asked her.

Her eyes shone, and within seconds, there was food, and lots of it. He started eating, but the pressure slowed him down. She came over and started to rub his shoulders. He was very excited by this.

"All gone!" she grinned. "Now it's time for dessert!"

He almost choked on the last remnants of food as she unzipped his tight pants and peeled off his black shirt in a swift motion. Then she began to suckle at his cock. It didn't take long for him to finish.

One year later...

Jack sat up in bed and heaved himself to his feet, careful not to disturb his wife, Sherri. He stretched on his 42 pants and his XXL shirt and went into the bathroom. He stood on the scale, but couldn't see the number, and he didn't want to have to wake up Sherri to check it.

"You're not as quiet as you used to be," she said from the doorway with a wry smile. She walked over and read out the measurement, "307, great job, hun!"

He couldn't see it, but he didn't think she was checking his weight anymore. She put him into a world of ecstasy...

Latest posts

Back