• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sherry Collins-Eckert

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sscurves

I just wanted to give an update on Sherry to those of you who know her. As Russell Williams reported earlier, Sherry is not doing well at all. I spoke to Don yesterday, and things seem to be getting worse pretty fast. Sherry is running a fever and throwing up now. She is in quiet a bit of pain, and they are giving her pain medicine. She sleeps most of the time, only awake a few hours a day. Don thinks it is a combination of the pain meds and just her body slowly shutting down.

Don is having a very hard time dealing with all of this as you can imagine. Sherry has been in the nursing home over 2 years now. She started out on hospice care, but she fought hard, and got better. They took her off hospice care, but she still was not well enough to go home. But now she is back on hospice care. I'm not sure her body is strong enough to fight this one.

I am going to include the address for Sherry at the nursing home. Any of you who know Sherry and Don and would like to show them your support, I am sure a card or little note would be greatly appreciated by both of them! If Sherry or Don have encouraged you, inspired you, or made an influence on your life in anyway, why not spend them a note letting them know you are thinking about them at this most difficult time?

Sherry Collins-Eckert
c/o Oak Forest
1441 Charic Dr.
Ballwin, MO 63021

Thanks,
Nancy

Latest posts

Back