• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Shoes

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diana_Prince245

Wise as Athena
About two years I bought the wrong shoes, and I got plantar fasciatis. Since then, it has flared up with great regularity, often enough that I quit working out and gained 70 pounds. I finally broke down and bought some Finn Comforts for work/school (I'm a nursing student), and the plantar fasciatis has stayed away since I started wearing them regularly and laying off the 5-inch heels.

I want to start working out again, but I need to find the right shoes. I have very flat, wide feet. Any suggestions?

Latest posts

Back