• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Short Story - by VVET (M to BBW, Magic)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VVET

M to BBW, Magic - A man finds a supposedly haunted changing station.

Short Story
By VVET

Pat was strolling on the beach looking for fat gals to ogle. He overhears a couple of young women talking about the changing station at the far end of the beach.

"They say it's haunted. I saw a really fat gal come out of there screaming, once."

Oh, really? Thinks, Pat. I'll have to go check it out.

No more luck on spotting any fat chicks, only a couple of slightly chubby ones. He did spot the changing station in question, though, at least he thought so. Just a small building labeled "Ladies Changing Station"
Pat looked in and the floor looked completely dry, butt a piece of red cloth caught his eye. "Hello", he called out. No reply. He stood at the entry way, and called out again, "Anyone here?" Still no reply. It looked like there was 2 pieces, now.

Pat walks in inspecting the insides. 2 bare bulb lights on, large mirror, 2 regular stalls, one with a broken door & the other with a broken toilet seat, and then the handicapped stall. No windows, a steel door, & a shower in the corner. Doesn't look so scary to me. And goes to inspect the 2 pieces of cloth. A bikini, a big one! The bra had a tag that said 70GG, and the bottoms were tagged 102" with the name PATTY stenciled in it.

WOW, she isn't huge, she's immense. She'd have to weight over 600# easy.

He holds them up to himself to judge their size against his. Putting them on and holding them out to imagine how much fat it would take to fill them, when the door slammed shut.

OH, NO, he rushed over to the door, dropping the bikini. Shut tight, and not budging. No amount of kicking or pushing/pulling helped.

It's getting late, too. Maybe someone will come by tomorrow, I hope. Then, he has a need to go pee. "At least I can go to the bathroom.", and goes down to the handicapped stall. Slides down his trunks, and sits on the plastic seat, when it happens.

Something snakes up and enters his anus. Terrified, Pat goes to jump, up and away, but is held fast by the tube in his butt. "What the hell", he yells. Then notices something else. It's pumping something into him. It wasn't painful, just seemed to be inflating his belly. He pushed it. It seemed to be full of water, no more like....fat?

And now it seemed he was expanding elsewhere as well. Everywhere, actually, legs, hips, butt, arms, and breasts. Breasts? Yeah, he was now sporting breasts, and....Another tube came up and grabbed his penis. No, as he struggled with this new threat. But, soon there was literally nothing to fight over as that tube, too, started to pump into him. He was getting increasingly fatter and fatter. Watching in horror as each part of him swelled more and more. 300#, 400#, 500#, and still growing, He was getting so fat he was hanging off the sides of the toilet, dwarfing it. His new enlarging butt seemingly, having the toilet stuck in it's cleavage. Amazed at how immense he had gotten the growth slowed and stopped, and the tubes let go and receded. Stunned he sits there for a few seconds, then tries to struggle to his feet. Oh man, there's just so much of him now. As he takes a waddling step, everything starts moving and jiggling. Remembering the large mirror, he was somewhat hesitate to see what had become of himself. But he had to see. When he did, it didn't take him long to get off, or rather orgasm now as he had the body of a 600#+ woman. One he would have been honored to marry. Now he was her.

Then the door creaks open, as if blown open by a slight wind. I'm free! What would his fat girlfriend think?
What would he wear? Oh, the bikini. It should fit, he guessed. It was a REAL struggle, butt he managed to get his fat properly position in it. Now to get to his van at the other end of the beach. Both hips brushing the door jams as he leaves. Having to learn to waddle instead of walk. Stopping for many rests on the way, his crotch very wet from getting so turned on by his many undulations. But he made it to his van, taking out his hidden key, and squeezing herself in. Boy he really filled up that front seat. Now home? Where else? And explain it to his GF?

Not much else he/she could do at this point.

She gets home, wiggles herself out of the van and wobbles to his apartment, let herself in and is greeted by his GF. "Who the hell are you?"

"Pat or rather Patty, now your boyfriend?"

"The hell you are you blimp."

“I've still got our tattoo, honey." As she pulls out a boob with a large heart on it and Chris in large letters in the center of it.

"Huh," his GF says

"It grew when I did, baby, but it's in the same spot."

"It is", and pokes it, It's real too. Pat?" Chris is still somewhat doubtful, even after Patty explains what happened. “I don't see how this would ever happen.”

“I'll take you there, or rather most of the way.”

So they return to the beach, and Patty directs her to the last building on the beach.

As Chris waddles her 350# body through the doorway and spots the green men's trunks, Pat had worn, the door behind her slams shut.

Latest posts

Back