• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

should i allow my fat GF to get bigger

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ba216

hey, my fat GF says she would like to put on an extra pounds to her 350lb body, she's 5'2, i'm happy with the way she is right now but she tells me that she wants to be even bigger cause she knows how much i love her fat body. She knows i'm turned on by her big soft round hips and ass, and her big soft pillowy arms. I'm a tall thin guy 6'1 and 120lbs and she said she loves being with a tall thin guy like me, when we're walking together she loves the size difference, i love her so much but i don't want it to get to the stage when she reaches 500+ pounds one day and she can't end up physically moving, so we can't be able to do as many things together. She always asks me to take her out to places to eat and i love doing it, because i would do anything for her, i have no problem at all with her wanting to put on more pounds, but i don't want it to reach to such a stage that i am putting her health at risk. What should i do? What shall i tell her? Would like to hear peoples views

Latest posts

Back