Quantcast

Shout Out Where You Were Born!! And Where You Live!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

bigmac

Born in New York City

Raised in northern Alberta (a farm north of the hamlet of Clyde)

Went to undergrad in Edmonton AB, Grad school in Portland OR

Live in California now spliting my time between Ventura County and the Central Valley

(need to move -- been in California over ten years -- never liked staying in one place that long)

Iannathedriveress

Random Heroine
never liked staying in one place that long)
You sound a lot like me. I moved around all of my life, because my father was in the air force. He is tired of moving but i'm not. I been living where I have been for over 9 years and I'm ready to move on. This cycle just have been what I'm used to all of my life.

S

SSBBWHurricane

Born in Brooklyn, New York.
Raised in Brooklyn, New York.
Spent young adulthood in West Hempstead, New York.
Currently residing in West Hempstead, New York for almost ten years.

Dex

Born and raised in Durham, UK. Lived and worked there until 1999 then moved to Texas, U.S.A. Probably going to return to the U.K. next year as I have Grand kids that I would love to see grow up.

Gingembre

radar detector
Hey, I grew up in a town about 30 minutes from there :)

Born in Cheshire, UK.
Lived in Leicester (UK), & Wiltshire (UK).
Currently living on Vancouver Island in Canada.
That's cool, whereabouts? I am now working in Cheshire (well, Stockport!) - perhaps one day I will end up in Canada too! :D

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
That's cool, whereabouts? I am now working in Cheshire (well, Stockport!) - perhaps one day I will end up in Canada too! :D
Yes please, let's keep importing the awesome british women! (OK, I'll happily accept awesome of whatever gender and origin, but we seem to have a bit of a theme going on with the british women)

spookytwigg

Have an A-1 day
There really does seem to be a surprising number of brits on the board... Absolutely tonnes seem to have moved away (yes, I may be a little jealous)

Esther

Queen Black Acid
what caused you to make that move?
Work and adventure mostly! Working abroad is a good way to be able to explore a new continent affordably. I don't have to fly far to other Asian countries and I have my little home base here!

SailorCupcake

Born in Chicago, lived in New Orleans, based in North Carolina but have had stints in Baltimore, Maryland and Orlando, Florida :)