• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sightings....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
A few weeks ago, I broke down and decided I really needed to buy a new pair of oxfords. So I drove downtown in the late afternoon, and resisted the temptation to stop at the Sonic.. or the Cold Stone.. Panda Express.. the DQ and pulled into Famous Footwear.

The place wasn't really busy and I wasn't too thrilled with their selection. I figured I'd try Payless next. As I was walking towards the front, I spied a SSBBW sitting on a bench in the middle of womens section. She was a really cute redhead, in khakis with a frilly white top and her hair back in a pony. She had selected several boxes of shoes and was in the process of trying them on, but seemed to be having just a wee bit of trouble.

She hadn't seen me yet, as her attention was on the shoes, as I approached. She didn't seem too happy, and appeared very frustrated. I turned my Charm Mode on, and I decided at that moment to act as an employee, ever eager to assist.. but more like an FA, ever eager to fondle a cankle or two. ( Have I ever mentioned my foot fetish? ;) )

I stopped in front of her, and made the speel of a salesman.. Have you found anything you want?.. Those are nice.. Here let me help you with that.. and there I was, kneeling in front of this Goddess of a woman, helping put on a shoe, commenting, and helping her stand up and look. ( and grateful that my wife decided not to come with me to the shoestore...)

Ultimatelly, she decided on a couple pairs of shoes. She certainly seemed in a much better mood now. I helped get her selections and told her to have a nice day.

She smiled at me, and said, with a wink, "You're pretty good. I'm sure if you asked nicely, they'd hire you!"

Latest posts

Back