• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Size Acceptance Library For Sale

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daephoto

I am selling over 25 Size Acceptance books and literature that my late wife and I have collected over the years. Some of the books are autographed by the author ( some were autographed to my wife, Sherry Eckert ). I also have the tape " FAT CHANCE ". All of this for $200, which includes shipping. For an additional $50, I will include a Dari Walker figurine " Roberta ". The list of books are to long to list, but all books are in excellent condition. If you have any questions, please call DON at 314-504-2067 Thank You

Latest posts

Back