• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Size, health and self-acceptance girlfriend issues...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lostinadaydream

In front of all, we are happy, me and my girlfriend. But unfortunately there is something that I would call a common disease in mind, to see by so many people and most of all by so many women, just like my girlfriend.

Unfortunately, she cannot accept herself as a big woman and in fact she don't like herself most of the time. That is a little bit different when we are together several times a week, but when she is without me, frustration happens. OK, thats not the main problem... it is, that (alikes so many people here) she thinks that you have to be thinner to live healthier. She isn't THAT big that it would hurt her health, it's just about the principle. Everybody says so, it has to be so! Also about work. She doesn't have and get one easily, so she of course thinks thats because of her size. It might be tougher here in Germany than in the U.S. but I don't think that is the main reason.

Therefore, she does many things to lose weight and she already did. I'm not quite happy with it, most of all because of her reasons and then - of course - because of my preferences for big woman.

If I see women here, I might think that either they have more courage to be like they be or probably having less concerns about being really big and being happy with it. Then I'm a bit jealous that my girlfriend isn't more like that... :(

Ever and ever again I have to decide between my preferences and understanding. It won't get together, sadly. :(

But I'd like to know how you as a big woman are thinking about your health and your concerns about everyday life. It seems to me that here it is very different and most of you do see life more easily?

Back