• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

skinny fa feeling pressured to gain

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ranterc

im a pretty skinny guy(37yrs old) at 125 @ 5'5... not by choice , being so skinny used to kill my self esteem , but as ive gotten older i've just accepted who i am... ive tried to gain weight but its extremely difficult ,,my heaviest was 132lbs a when i was 19 .. and that was thru lots and i mean A LOT of beer drinking and junk food.. thats when i was in the military,,,
i have always had a very weak appetite, get full very fast..
theres been times when i try to gain weight , gains are slow , but loss is rapid, i'll gain 5 pounds in two months of eating and eating , but then lose it in 2 or 3 days if i dont keep eating ,, because eating becomes a chore that i hate... im just not that into food.. i can gain weight thru junk food but it all goes to my belly ,, and to me a guy with a skinny arms and legs and a prego look just lloooks silly... id rather stay skinny (just my preference)

Ive always been attracted to thick women ,, but have always dated petite women because ive never had any luck with bbw ..i suppose its a combo of my height and weight

i ended up meeting a woman ,,, who is a bbw , and absolutly loves to eat, when i met her she weighed 190lbs @ 5'4... i did let her know from the begining that i always preffered thick girls as she was a little shy to meet because she thought i wouldnt be into a bigger girl,, after a few months she gained a little weight and started talking about going on a diet again because previous to us getting involved she used to weigh 230lbs but lost the weight

i then told her that for as long as we're together she doesnt need to worry about her weight , that i did notice her weight gain and loved it ,, and that she could eat as much as she wanted of what ever she wanted when ever she wanted..at first she thought i was just saying that to make her feel better but then little by little she realized that i was a "chubby chaser" as she likes to call me ..

and so she has , little by little she started eating what ever she wanted at whatever time she wanted..and i would encourage her , and made it clear what i wanted ... for her to gain weight ... and so she would tell me about how much she ate , and what a big peice of cake with a huge amount of ice cream she ate etc etc..... and i would tell her how much it turned me on,, then i told her about dimensions and another forum i visit at which point she realized what i was all about and really let loose on her eating ... although she warned "when i turn into a big cow remember, you asked for it " to which i reply "bring it baby".. she laughs

and she has gained quite a bit of weight, a very noticable amount of weight .. cant say how much because i havent weighed her, but noticable enough that she says she knows she has , i see it , and her friends have commented that it looks like shes gained all her weight back

i'm absolutly loving how beautiful she looks right now ,, and how she knows shes gained weight and is good with it all..

but its made me feel a bit small when im next to her,
suddenly i feel pressure (from myself) to gain some weight..because i feel so puny when im beside her ..

i also feel when whe walk hand in hand at the mall for example that people will think " what is she doing with that twig"..

im starting to feel like i'm in high school again when i used to be self conscious of my weight.. and i hate the feeling , the feeling of physical inadequecy

so ive stared to try to gain weight , trying to eat more .. drinking chocolate heavy cream milk shakes to put on a few lbs and will start lifting some weights.. been a while since a try to gain weight .. but maybe now that i'm older it will be a little easier?

we'll see ...

Latest posts

Back