Sliders

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Caine

XWG, BBW----
Sliders
By Moridin45

Use of this story anywhere else other than WG Story Post will result in harsh consequences. Please ask for use of this story before posting anywhere else. I am the author so speak to me if you wish to place this story elsewhere.

The swirling blue vortex came instantly opened; suddenly a figure came tumbling out of it followed by another, then another, and a final fourth figure. "Next time, let me do things my way Mallory, or we might not survive." Turning to face his accuser, Quinn Mallory usually was a patient man but Maggie Bennett made his temper real short. "Look, we never resort to killing or guns ever if we can help it. We've gotten along fine without them and we're not going to start now." One of their friends stepped in to break up the heated argument. "Whoa now, Maggie we've managed well without weapons, so normally we just do this by ear so we can get a better understanding of each new world." Rembrandt Brown said. Their last member, Wade Wells simply groaned forcing her friends to turn and check on her. "Guys, I don't know about you three but I landed on something just nasty." As Remmy helped her up they all saw a yellowish green goo all over the back of her pants and a bit on her front too on her shirt. "C'mon, lets find the Chandler and get some rooms and clean up." Quinn said.

Forty-five minutes later all four of them were happily up in the hotel room relaxing. Wade, insisting that she got first crack in the shower and darted straight to it upon entering. "As much she wants to shower I also need to wash off." Maggie said, "Since Wade beat me there I'm going shopping for fresh clothes for the ones I'm wearing are ruined." As Maggie indicated her slightly stained clothes. "I'll go with you, I still could use a walk from that world, all that sitting before the running isn't doing my body justice." Rembrandt said. "All right, see what you can find out about this world, we have, whoa," Maggie dashed over to him concerned "What is it?" she said, "We're here for 237 hours." Quinn said. This earned a collective sigh from the others. "Great" Remmy said, "Now we need to get jobs while we're on this earth." Maggie could only slump down into a chair in shock "Great, this sucks. What am I supposed to do, get a security gig?"

Wade had the unfortunate luck of coming out of the shower at that moment. And only heard that initial whine. "What sucks about getting a job?" She asked all eyes turned to her. "What guys? Is something wrong? Do I still have that yellow glop on me?" Quinn without a word walked up to her and simply looked her over. " I can't place my finger on it but she looks different somehow, Its probably nothing, I'm going to lie down. Ten days is going to be a long time." and with that walked off to the bedroom and shut the doors. "We're here for twelve days?" Wade asked "Yep, Queball said so after calculating out the hours. So we need temp jobs to get along on this earth." Remmy replied "Hey Wade, you feeling okay? You look more flushed than usual." Wade glanced at him quizzically; Rembrandt was looking at her as though studying something new. Watching his eyes elevator her he stepped back and said "I'm heading out, uh Wade, you might want take it easy, and by the looks of things you too Maggie." With that Remmy left their room.

"What do you think is up with Remmy?" Wade asked looking herself over in the mirror. Wade wasn't beautiful but she wasn't ugly, very slim with reddish brown hair Blue eyes and pale skin she wasn't your average knockout. When she did look herself over she didn't look much different than when she normally got out of the shower, red faced and wet haired. Something was different about her, but she couldn't quite place it. Looking over at Maggie for help all she got was a shrug and toss of Maggie's brown, shoulder length hair. Looking down at her slim figure Wade couldn't help but notice that Maggie's pants seemed tighter on her lower half.

Rembrandt knew something was weird but couldn't place his finger on it, so far he hadn't seen a single woman on this world, it was bizarre. Every person he saw on the street was a man. Seeing a help wanted sign on a pastry shop Rembrandt went over and applied. Walking in he saw an intense variety of goodies that had over three times more than a shop on his earth. Shaking his head in amazement he waited for the proprietor to come forward.

Hmm, looks like I've got a customer thought the shop owner hearing the ringer in the front. Picking herself out of the chair she made her way to the front.

Remmy was still taking in the whole store when he heard a rich voice say, "May I help you?" Turning he was about to ask about the help wanted when his mouth opened in shock. Remmy couldn't believe the sight before him, a young lady with sparkling green eyes, straight brown hair, tanned skin tone, but she was massive. Remmy tried to overcome his surprise by blurting out why he came. "I saw the help wanted sign so decided to apply.” he said more hastily than he intended. Blushing the big girl smiled and replied "Don't worry I get that reaction a lot, I'm a lot smaller than most women that men are used too." Rembrandt could almost feel his jaw drop. The realization hit him like a boxing glove, women on this earth were extremely fat, no wonder he only saw men everywhere. "Well" He tried to say, "You'll have to excuse me I'm from Canada."

A few hours later after securing the job Rembrandt returned to the hotel happily knowing he had a temp job. Upon entering the room he found no one there looking around he found the bedroom locked. Guessing the girls needed some sleep or such he went and turned on the T.V.

Quinn was busy drowning himself in beers, he felt after his initial shock of the time and from the previous world's adventure. Sitting at his usual seat he continued to down his brews slowly one after the next.

Maggie was busy trying on new clothes, knowing that they had quite a bit of time on this world. Problem was that all the clothes she tried on didn't fit right. Each pair of pants or shorts she tried always felt a tad too small and Maggie was forced to try a size or so more than her norm. Even her bra needed to be replaced, thinking it must be some reaction to this earth she bought her larger clothes. All the way back she couldn't help but feel her bottom and front were somehow bigger.

Waking up was a shock for Wade after her short nap. She had grown, now it was no longer a maybe side effect but a definite one. Looking herself over, her clothes were tightly held to her body. Glancing down she saw a pair of breasts that would never have existed without the growth going from a flat A to large C's. Looking down she found a pudge on her once flat stomach; looking at her legs they had become simply flabby. Standing up, gave her a better view of her fattened self, looking in the mirror she could see that her inner thighs were pushing up against one another standing normally. Turning around Wade was met with a nice bubble butt stretching out her underwear. Grabbing it with her hands in disbelief she began checking herself to see if it was a psychotic illusion of some sort.

By the time Maggie returned from shopping, her latest attire was getting a little too snug. Glancing down she saw her shirt was pushed out more due to her increasing bust size. Seeing the Chandler up ahead she decided to run the rest of the way, causing intense jiggling in her legs and boobs.

Opening up the door slowly to their room Maggie found it empty and quickly entered. Rushing over to the bedroom she tried to get into the unused room but one she had become quite familiar with. To her surprise it was locked but Wade’s voice came clearly through "Who's there? What do you want?" Maggie knowing she could confide in wade called to her "Its Maggie, Wade let me in I need you for a growing problem I have. Please I can't go to Remmy or Quinn for this, only you, please let me in." Slowly the door opened and revealed a slit large enough to allow Maggie to see Wade.

Remmy needed to share his news with someone and saw Quinn sitting at the bar. "Hey Queue-Ball, I got myself a job on this world so we can make some cash, hey what’s wrong?" Quinn looked up at him with a chuckle, his brown hair cascading behind him. "Remmy, ever since we got here I've been looking for some single hot lady to walk in but only guys have come, I'm beginning to think this is a world full of asexual gay men." Remmy shook his head and began to tell Quinn why there were no women around and watched, as Quinn's eyes grew wider with each word.

Soon Rembrandt and Quinn were upstairs and demanding to see Wade and Maggie. "Girls, let us in," Quinn said, " We need to speak to you. Open the door." pounding on the door he continued to do so till it suddenly opened and very nearly hit Wade in the head. "Whoa Quinn, just give me a headache why don’tcha." trailing her Maggie came out and said "Quinn didn't you ever learn any manners? I thought you knew better than to bang on doors." Quinn looked from one lady to another, each was wearing a large bathrobe and had wet hair. "What were the two of you doing? We have some new information." That was when Quinn and Remmy saw that the ladies were wearing large bathrobes, which seemed far too large on them. Remmy cleared his throat and said, "We know why there don't seem to be any women on this world, all of them are either fat or immobile. Not one skinny one unless they have a genetic condition preventing it or keeping them smaller than the norm." Quinn nodded his head in agreement and added "Right so, if anything weird begins to happen let us know, k?" The girls nodded their agreement and disappeared back into the room and locked it. "You know, they've been looking and acting pretty strangely lately." Remmy shrugged and replied "Well that's women for you."

Caine

Inside the room Wade and Maggie were discussing their growing situation. "I'm telling you Maggie that this world is doing it. The sooner we leave the better." Maggie nodded her agreement "Yeah, to tell the truth, as much as I want bigger breasts, I don't want this too." Grabbing her ass in both hands and shaking making it quiver like Jell-o. "Well lets go to sleep, maybe it stop when we wake." Wade replied. Nodding, Maggie followed Wada’s lead and went to sleep.
In the other room Quinn was discussing the rest of their stay with Remmy. "Do you think it'll be easy to stay here? All the women are grossly fat and all the thin ones are considered 250 and up." Rembrandt sighed and said "Queball, if I can stand to have a 350, pound boss for ten days you can survive." Chuckling they went to sleep.
The next morning the men woke to two horrific shrieks one followed by another, woke every occupant in the surrounding rooms. Both Remmy and Quinn were startled awake and fell off the couch.
Inside the room, before Maggie had fully awakened she felt something heavy on her chest, slowly moving her hand up to move whatever it was but encountered soft flesh that flopped around on top her winding up in her face. Coming around entirely, she tried to get up but had difficulty with the newly grown mass on her front, when the impact hit her entirely her shriek woke Wade who in turn saw her new expanse of flesh and Maggie's let loose a screech too. Soon a pounding at the door came with Remmy and Quinn asking if anything was wrong and if they could come in. "No, no, no, no, no, everything’s fine, I had a, a, a, a bug, yeah just a bug guys, I had a bug on me." Maggie said still trying to get over her initial shock, along with Wada’s deep gasps of surprise. "So uh guys, we have any definite plans today?" Remmy's voice came through saying "Well I'm working with Big Bertha at the pastry shop, sorry, can't remember her name." Quinn's voice came through "Uh, well I was going to try to get a new job as well. I'm going to try to get one at a place nearby, you two can come to us if you have any problems, okay?" the girls said okay and went back to seeing how large they now were.
Maggie slowly hefted her now fleshy breasts, feeling them just to see if they were truly real. Her bra she had worn going to sleep was broken and slipping out from under her shirt, which was now tightly covering her chest. Below the waist her ass had simply stretched out the shorts she wore and tore the seams slightly, her belly and arms now had a layer of flab covering them. Wade unfortunately was little luckier; her whole body had grown larger like an overweight person, so her clothing was just a little tight on her. Going to the bathroom thy found astonishingly an industrial digital scale. They figured it must have been for the women that had the ability to move themselves, getting on each at a time they weighed themselves. Maggie's new form weighed in at 176, while Wade stepped on with 216 pounds. Both girls sank down onto their newly padded bodies with stunned shock after getting on. "Maggie" Wade said "Yeah?" Wade continued, "We need to get off this world."
Outside the room Remmy was getting dressed quickly for work. "Alright Que-Ball, I'm going to be busy but you better take care of the girls problem while I'm gone. Sound good?" Quinn said "Sure thing Remmy, now if could only get the girls to let us in."
Inside both Wade and Maggie were trying to get out of the confines of their clothes, after they had used the scale they saw they were still getting fatter. Maggie's shirt was becoming quickly transparent with every passing minute. Wade couldn't get her shorts or shirt off her body at all. Over the course of the ten minutes she was getting over her shock, she gained 3 more pounds. Wade only strained herself trying to get her clothes off. Suddenly they heard knocking on their door, "Girls? Everything all right in there?" Quinn's calm voice came through. Wade looked frantically at Maggie "Oh, Quinn? Oh, um, uh, can we take a rain check? Wade and I woke up with frighteningly bad hair; do you think you can get us some lotions? Thanks, you're a darling." Quinn replied, "Sure, be back in a bit." They heard the room door open and close signaling that both boys were gone. Wade slumped down on the wall, looking at the new folds her belly made, while Maggie tried to see how large her lower half was getting. Getting up proved harder than Wade thought with all the extra weight, getting on her hands and knees she got up on one leg at a time, with a loud rip from behind her. Looking at one another they couldn't help but laugh.
Rembrandt arrived on time to a wonderful aroma coming from the bakery. Inside he saw his new boss, quickly striding up he gently tapped her on the shoulder, she kept on going without turning around, 'Must be all the padding that’s keeping her from feeling it.' he thought, so he dodged around some equipment and got in front of her. "Oh Rembrandt, you just gave me a scare, good you're here, I need to get two dozen cakes done today and a whole list of things." Remmy shook his head in agreement. "Well I'm ready for it," he replied "Hey, by the way, what's your name?" he asked the massive girl turned and said "Jennifer Anniston."
Quinn spent hours trying to find his bank in order get some cash from his double on this world, then a few more trying to get the best stuff for the girls so they might understand the effort he was going through. Unfortunately they were not and had him leave it all outside the room. Feeling dejected he went downstairs to the bar where he downed several beers over the course of forty minutes.
Upstairs the girls kept on planning on how to keep the boys from seeing their ever-expanding figures. It was reaching around seven when they both caved in to check their weights. Maggie and Wade were both quite shocked at their displays. When they last checked they were around the lower 200's and upper 100's now Maggie had closed their gap with a larger gain. Wade's body had ballooned up all over but she weighed only 289. Her clothes had split wide open partway through the day, giving her more space to move but now all her fat was hanging loose. Maggie stepped onto he scale and it soared to 274, as soon as the numbers began glowing before her she could only stare in slack jaw wonder. Looking she over, she glanced over her breasts and they're immense size of fleshy volleyballs supported by a straining shirt threatening to tear at any moment. Even though she wanted to tear off the material it fit over her like a second skin. Reaching under her boobs she could feel her stomach drooping and bulging underneath her monstrous breasts. Maggie though was particularly worried though about her ass and thighs; since each leg was now larger round than Remmy he, being the largest on the team. Slumping to the floor she fell to her knees the rested herself in the traditional way of crossing them both to the side. Slowly she could feel her body growing like this as her numbers slowly clicked up to 275.
Over the next two days Maggie and Wade kept the boys from entering at all costs, they even sat down on the door using their now immense bodies as doorstops. Of course Quinn was getting frustrated while Rembrandt remained puzzled. Both men couldn't understand why they would lock themselves away when thy finally have a world where they can have all the attention they could want and they have themselves locked away in their room. That night, the boys decided to force the girls out of the room even if it meant breaking down the door. Quietly going to their room, they snuck in without making any noise and slowly made their way over to the girl’s bedroom. Listening for any movement, Quinn signals Remmy to move with him into the room. Without a sound they reach the door and begins to open it. Silently they sneak into the girl’s room, closing the door behind them. Within the darkness they reach for the light switch to demand the girls to tell them what was wrong. Flipping on the switch, Quinn and Remmy got the shock of their lives.

Caine

Two huge girls were lying on the beds, but both the girls were Maggie and Wade. Slowly they were stirring wondering why the lights were on after going to sleep and turning them off. As the girls became more alert and awake they noticed who was in the room and that they had turned on the lights, Wade let out the loudest shriek ever to escape her lips and everyone else followed suit. “What the hell is going on?!?” Quinn shouted, “What happened to you two!?!” Before he could voice another question Maggie had begun pushing them out of the room, she had recovered her wits before any of the others and managed to push both men out before they could react with her newly added bulk and locked the door once more. As soon as they were able to realize what they had just seen register in their minds a full minute after getting shoved out. Turning to face Quinn, Rembrandt says “Did you see what I saw?” Quinn can only look at him in open-mouthed shock, finally he gets his wits back together to pound on the door once more. “Maggie, Wade, open the door, locking it won’t change the fact over what happened, c’mon let us in.” After a few minutes the door creaked open again and they walked in, and took in the full view. Before they got only a glimpse of what had happened to them, now they got the whole picture.

Wade had become simply fat, her body no longer resembled the small petite girl she once was and simply had layers of fat all over causing rolls to form in many places. Wade let her bloated arms dangle while Quinn walked around her swollen form examining her, with the occasional prodding and touch but nothing more. Wade’s body looked like this, she had a puffy face, going down a double chin, her shoulder’s had become round and soft, her upper arms now had a huge roll of fat hanging down to the lower arm, her breasts had become large and swollen but covered by a makeshift bra made from clothes they had bought, her stomach was hugely protruding and had a couple rolls forming and hung at her thigh’s, her lower half was about same, just bloated up, legs the size of Quinn’s midriff and a butt about two and a half feet wide. Maggie though was a little different from Wade, she had grown considerably larger and seemed to be larger than Wade but had very different dimensions. Maggie’s face looked to be unchanged save the forming of a double chin, her breast’s though were simply mounds of flesh, two beach-balls that seemed to be filled with water and attached to her chest, her stomach was but a fraction the size of Wade’s just drooping out enough t be seen under her mammoth mammaries, now her ass was enormous, it was at least four and a half feet across and seemed to be wider than Quinn and Remmy standing side by side, her legs were massive too and each one seemed at their widest as large as Rembrandt’s waist around who was the heftiest before their growth, slowly becoming as small as Maggie’s waist at their narrowest by her ankles.
With a glaring look Maggie stormed over to the bed when Quinn had finished his examination and said “Are you happy now? You have no understanding how embarrassing this is for us.” Quinn simply sighed and Wade sat down next to her sinking the bed down with their combined weight. “So how much are you two up to?” Quinn asked “Y’know Que-Ball, its impolite to ask a lady her weight,” Wade and Maggie gave him an approving glance “But we do need to know how this happened and if we can reverse it before the slide.” Instantly a heated conversation took place with how the girls had become as big as they were.
Four hours, forty-seven minutes later and they had a full understanding of their situation. “Okay, we know that you two have been steadily growing over the past four days, so we have five to completely reverse this, Rembrandt I need you to find me a sample of that yellow-green goo that coated the girls, I’ll try to get a blood sample and see what changes have occurred and get some medical equipment. All right you girls should stay here and try not to do anything, actually, you can do whatever you want in the room as you were doing before,.” And with that both men left. Wade looked at Maggie and Said “This has been the most uncomfortable, ridiculous, and embarrassing world I have ever been on.”
Over the next three days Quinn and Remmy were working non-stop to try and solve the girls ever growing problem. Also Remmy didn’t find any of the goo until the second day and Quinn barely got started on the third, after taking blood samples from the girls after two days, the growth they had undergone was very visible. Both had expanded and said they were over 450 pounds apiece but would not say anymore and shut the door the moment they were done. Remmy could only feel sorry for them but loved they show when Maggie’s breasts jiggled like two big mountains, he knew that he needed a picture of this but wasn’t sure whether or not Maggie would kill him first before Wade after they were back to normal, though they could both overpower him in their current condition after he had lain down and simply smother him with their weight.
Well, again they haven’t seen the girls for two days since they took their blood samples from them, Quinn was exhausted from all the work he had been doing for these past days. He still couldn’t isolate what might have been causing the growth and it was their eighth day now, they only had two and a half more before they slid out.
Soon the dawn of the ninth day approached and became daylight, and Remmy found Quinn snoozing over his own notes with drool forming out his mouth. “Que-Ball, wake up!” Rembrandt said sharply. “Whoa,” and with a sudden collapse Quinn fell to the floor “What, what time is it?” he asked “Nearly 9:30 A.M.” came the reply, Remmy shook his head and helped him up “You know Quinn maybe you’re looking at the wrong angle of this, we don’t even know how things work entirely on this world, Also something strange has been happening to my boss, I mean the first day she seemed fine and everything but as the days went on she started to become a little edgy and agitated, and as time went on she kept on snapping at me but it wasn’t really supposed to be directed at me. Also I heard her mumble several times, ‘not me, not me, I’ve been good, please leave me be.’ I think something is happening here that we don’t know about. Lets ask her but I haven’t actually seen my boss for the past four days.” Knocking on the door to the girl’s bedroom they told them that they were going out and would be back by nightfall, and with that left.
When they got to the bakery Remmy called out after putting on his apron, “Hey boss, I’m here, ready for work, all they got was silence, shrugging Remmy went around the back and told Quinn to wait while he went to see where his boss was. Going around to the back Remmy left Quinn shifting uneasily at the front.
Rembrandt went in all the way through the store and saw the stairs; he’d been shown them before but never went up them. The staircase led t his boss’ apartment, so he went up it to continue his search as to where she was. At the top he came to a hallway and saw a door, it was slightly ajar so he went up and called out, “Boss? You home? I was wondering if you were up here and could come down and give me a hand.” All he got was silence, entering the apartment slowly he saw the scene before him, items were scattered everywhere and nothing was organized and things were broken. Looking around the living room and kitchen he found nothing, soon though he heard a sniffling of someone who was crying and trying to stop. He followed this sound deeper into the house soon he came to another hallway with three doors closed. The first though he clearly heard the sniffling louder in there. Opening the door he was about to say something but got a shock instead.
Downstairs Quinn heard a pounding of feet above him and a few moments later a short breathed Rembrandt appeared out of the back and “Que-Ball, you are never gonna believe this.” And led him back up to the apartment.
Upstairs before they entered Remmy stopped him and said, “Now Quinn, what you see will shock you most likely but please try not to make her upset.” And he opened the door without another word. Entering the apartment, Quinn walked in and scanned it before coming to rest on the mound of flesh now sitting on the couch. Sniffling he heard in open mouthed shock “Hi,” sniff, sniff “You must be Rembrandt’s friend, I, I, I’m Jennifer, Jennifer Anniston. Pleased to meet you, I’m sorry about all this,” Indicating the broken and trashed place of her home “But I was so miserable while this happened I wound up doing this.” Rembrandt knelt down next to the enormous girl and took her hand, “She was only a third the size you see her at now, I don’t believe how fast she got so fat.” Jennifer’s body resembled partially a blob of flesh. Her lower legs were simply huge, but each of her thighs looked to be as wide as when he last saw Wade and she was big, next her stomach simply flowed all over onto her sides causing her rolls to form rolls, her breasts had no perkiness at all from what Remmy remembered them to look like, now they sagged heavily and flowed over her stomach constrained by a makeshift bra from a bed sheet causing them to move as though filled with water, her arms were bloated out, each upper arm looked like an inner tube you get for a waterslide, while a layer went over the elbow covering her lower arm for five inches before stopping. And her face was so puffed up that it was hard to recognize her. “Jennifer, we need to know what’s happening here, how did you become like this, and can we reverse it?” Quinn asked steadily. With a final sniffle Jennifer began to talk. “But, but, don’t you guys know? I mean EVERYONE knows, this was a world wide catastrophe.” The boys looked at one another and gave the quick version of what happened and their current situation. Jennifer then gave them a history lesson.

Caine

“It started back in the early 1900’s, during the cold war, y’see Russia was determined to make it so they can become the number one super power in the world but instead what they made at the time was a double edged sword, it hit everyone all over the world. That’s side tracking from what you want to know, anyways what they made was a new type of bacteria that was designed to cause panic here and immediate and insisting problems. Thus make the fighters, men, worry too much over what’s going on in the household, women. This bacteria was designed to make us completely useless during the war and make America struggle even more with its growing problems. Well the Ruskie’s smuggled some bacteria in somehow and well, got it circulating. After a few years the average weight of women had risen by fifty pounds nation wide and this is in 1962, by 1971 this average had risen to 230 pounds from a normal weight, but problem was this isn’t like normal fat you can put on, it kept the body healthful but caused a greater risk of starvation, women who weighed over 650 pounds starved while they slept and died in their sleep for lack of food, but not all were susceptible to this. Eventually though other countries started developing these same problems. The original bacteria changed and mutated to be able to survive out in the ocean and we all know how many countries eat fish. From there it simply spread globally. Nowadays the average weight world wide for women is roughly 650-1300 pounds more than they should be under normal circumstances. Want to know the Irony of all this? It was a female Russian Bio-engineer that created this damned mess.” Stretching out his limbs from sitting in one position from the story Quinn asked, “So what made you so large so quickly? Remmy said you looked to be around only 300 pounds or so.” A small giggle escaped her “Well thanks for the compliment, my family has had some immunity to the bacteria ever since this became an epidemic, but just recently I got a mutated strain recently and hoped I might be able to hold out against it but as you can see, no such luck, same thing happens to each girl in my family. We get to a certain age and bam we explode with fat, we gain an incredible amount and become like giant blobs.” Quinn paced a bit in front of her thinking deeply. “Do you think we can get a sample of this bacteria without any mutations in it?” Jennifer brought a pudgy hand to her round face, nodding it forward her long brown hair cascaded in front of her, “Yes,” she said after a moment of thinking, “You can get a sample from the local hospital, they’ve spent years analyzing it anywhere and everywhere, so most likely a doctor there must have gotten some.” Rembrandt got to his feet and walked with Quinn to the door. “We’ll be back before we leave, I’m going to go see what I can learn of this thing at the hospital and try o find an antibacterial that’ll kill it and return our friends and everyone else to normal.” Quinn said, and with a wave they left the immobile girl and returned first to the Chandler to check on the girls.

“Maggie, Wade! Its us, we might be able to get a cure for you. We need to get a blood sample though, the others are no longer usable.” From within they heard, “Go away, we don’t want you in here or to even see us. Please just go.” They heard Wade plead from the other side. “Yeah, we really don’t want you to come in, please don’t this to us.” Maggie they heard begging. Looking at one another Remmy said, “Girls, we need a sample of your blood for this to work even and to have a chance to reverse the damage done to you.” They got no answer other than silence. “Lets get a key and open the door like that, we’ll just call up some help.”

After twenty minutes of waiting after making the call, a young lad came and opened up the room for them and left. As soon as he was gone they nodded to one another and entered into the room and got their second shock of the day. Before them were two massive blobs that could only be Wade and Maggie. Both seemed to be over three times as large as they last had seen them from the previous two days ago when they last saw them. Wade looked like a larger version of Jennifer only she had rounder breasts where they bulged up and out, in the bed sheet covering them, her arms were huge and made folds in her fold on her lower arm, and the rest was just a fatter version of Jennifer. Maggie though still grew in her outrageous proportions as before. Her breast were so big that they sat on the floor from the bed and her ass was elevated off the bed by four feet at least and spread all across the queen sized bed. Her proportions of her stomach and arms seemed as large as Wade as their fourth day here. Maggie just glared at them as they took in her massive boobs uncovered due to their monstrous size. “You’d better just take the sample and leave, cause if you take longer than you need to I’ll kill you both.” Quinn and Remmy hastily got going and out of there.

It took them another half an hour to get to the hospital. By now they had to hurry due to the fact that, the hospital might not admit them. They got there by 3:37 P.M. and luckily got to speak to a doctor about the whole thing that also shared a common interest in the issue. “Hey guys, my name is Dr. Perry, Matthew Perry if you will. Please come this way, so the nurse says the two of you have a common interest in looking at the Fat Bacterial problem.” Quinn nodded and said, “We heard about you and we want to find out as much as we could before we leave here, and we heard that you were a leading expert in the area.” Dr. Perry said “Well boys you are in luck cause we have just heard that we might get a breakthrough on this, we have just established a way to reduce weight in some of the women affected but every time though and probably again like it did last time, it’ll mutate around it.” Quinn asked, “Is there anything you use each time, a certain chemical to do so?” Matthew said, “Yes, there is. We use an enzyme we call ‘Gangrenium’ its based off the bacteria gangrene. This one was designed to destroy the other bacteria instead of dead flesh and killing the healthy cells around it. Only large doses will kill a person so we mix it up with something else but each time its temporary.”

As they reached the lab they entered in and Dr. Perry said, “Now it may seem inhuman what we’re doing but every woman here voluntarily came to help us out.” Inside though told a whole other story, women so obese were stacked up on the wall next to one another at slightly varying heights, to accommodate them. Others were in huge glass tanks filled with a liquid, but those women were considerably smaller and some seemed to be noticeably shrinking down to a normal weight. Dr. Perry led them to a stainless steel door and let them in, inside was the largest woman either man had seen yet and she dwarfed both Maggie and Wade side by side. “This is Karen, she was born at the height of the outbreak and her mother was infected directly from an original strain and so she was born with it. We can’t weigh her due to the fact that she’s so massive and any attempt to move her would cause her injury. All our samples of a pure strain have come from her, she has everything modern science can offer her for comfort and we feed her a minimum supply of nutrients directly into her blood stream so she can stay at a level weight.” Quinn and Remmy took all this in with dumb found silence. “So, would you care to look at the what we’ve got so far or stare in open mouthed silence?” Matthew asked. Quinn snapped out of it first and said “What?” The good doctor said, “Would like to look at our progress so far?” Quinn nodded and said, “Yes, please, we need to hurry. Our friends and ourselves are leaving in about, 31 hours, so we need to do this ASAP. Can I look at this alone for a bit?” Dr. Perry thoughtfully cocked his head to the side and said, “I’m not sure, I can’t leave you unsupervised…” “Hey man don’t worry about it.” Remmy stepped in, “If anything happens, Karen over there would know about it, so lighten up huh? We’ll only be a half an hour and then we’ll want you back, okay?” The Dr. nodded his approval and said he would return within the hour and thus left.

Caine

“Ok Remmy, now lets see what they’ve done so far.” And with that Quinn accessed the computer. Fifteen minutes later he called “Rembrandt, check this out.” Remmy came hustling over and said “What did you find?” Quinn pointed and said, “Check out this file. It’s all about the progress they made and what they use to stop and reverse fat growth.” Remmy read it with his eyes going wider with each word. “So all we have to do to kill the bacteria is…” Remmy began, “Is to give the girls raw fish.” Quinn finished “Apparently uncooked fish along with its oils can kill the bacteria very quickly and reverse a girls weight but they lose their ability to stay perfectly healthy at any weight, so its almost impossible to cure everyone and they’ve been trying various ways to do this. I’m sure we can reverse it quickly enough if we hurry and feed the girls the fish.” With that they got up and began to leave when the door began to open. “Hey guys, just back from the time you asked me to leave… what’s going on?” Dr. Perry asked suspiciously “I just brought you both in here, now you’re suddenly leaving?” Quinn took the lead on this one “Look Matthew, we need to hurry on out of here, we have an engagement that we just can’t miss. Our, girls, are waiting for us and we need to meet up with them at home.” Quinn said smoothly, Matthew wasn’t convinced just yet and went behind them to see what they were protecting from him. “Move out of my way, what have you been…” and suddenly he shut up and saw the open file, he turned to run but Remmy grabbed him from behind. “Now listen up,” Rembrandt said gruffly “We have two friends who need to lose a lot of this unnatural weight and fast. So we need to be able to cure them. So we won’t hurt you as long as you cooperate, can she do anything in her current state?” Remmy asked, “No, other than signal for a new bed pan or nutrient or music change, she can’t do much else.” With that said they marched him out and left without further incident.

At the hotel, Maggie and wade were still trying to figure out what to do about their expanding bodies, for they hadn’t stopped yet and all attempts to cover themselves up had failed and any and remains and shreds of cloth they were wearing had ripped off them hours ago. “If I ever become normal again one of the first things I do is stop all fat jokes I used to tell.” Maggie said sullenly, her head was becoming layered like her body as fat continued to puff it up, her neck was almost no longer visible and her head was soon joining the blob that was her body. Wade was a few steps beyond Maggie still and was close to collapsing the bed she was on, her body resembled more of a beached whale than anything else and unknowingly to them part of Wade’s thigh had expanded far enough to reach the digital scale in the other room which now read 287 pounds, and this was only two and a half feet of her thigh, the rest was, well too big for words, (oh be quiet and use your imagination!!!) it just looked like a very flabby sewer pipe on both sides shoved into one another with a weather balloon only partially inflated on top of those which was her stomach, upon rested on the sides were Volkswagen Beetle sized breasts. Her face was so fat laden that she could barely move her head other than slightly more than three inches around in circumference. Her head resembled more of a bowling ball than a human head from the size of it. Wade replied to her “Well, things could be worse, the floor might give out under us and one of us might get pinned under the other.” She said shakily with a laugh. A sudden loud creak from beneath them made them stop laughing. “I hope the boys hurry back with a way to shrink us.” Maggie said in a scared voice. “Yeah me too.” Wade concurred.

About an hour and half later Rembrandt and Quinn, along with Dr. Perry still in tow, had reached the harbor and were searching for a boat unloading fish. Quinn was determined to get at least two whole tuna for each girl to reverse most of the effects so they could at least move enough to get into the wormhole. Unknown to hem at the current size the girls were at the wormhole couldn’t even suck them in due to their incredible weight. Finally the boys found fishing boat and went over to it. Reaching the stern, they saw one of its officers overlooking the unloading. Turning he saw Quinn, Remmy, and Matthew approaching and chewed on the end of his cigar till they reached him. “Good morning captain-” the man moved his cigar over and said, “I ain’t th’cap’n, he’s out getting a brew, and I’m firs’ mate Gregor. What can I do for ye?” Gregor had a muscular build of a man who’s been in tussles and come out on top and won’t back down, he had graying temples a solid build and was about 6”3 in height with a hard face and faded green eyes. “Well, maybe you can assist us then, seeing as how the captain isn’t here. We need to buy five whole fish and I’m sure we can work out a price with you, unless we need the captain for this.” Remmy said and suddenly a bundle of bills appeared in his hand. The first mates eye’s narrowed in on the money. “So, how much you offerin fer the fish? A whole one and fresh ta boot, lessay, oh 600 for it all.” He said with a smile. Quinn’s eye’s seemed ready to fall out of their sockets as he processed how much the man was charging for fish. Rembrandt counted out the money and said “Here, 650 for the trouble and for the freshest you got. We need that fish now so can you get it?” and with that the first mate’s hand darted out and grabbed the money, stuffed it into his pocket and yelled “Gibbs, Davison, Harbinger, and Wallace, I need you men to fetch some whole fish from the hold. Get a move on it ye scallops, we need it now!!!” and with that four men on the deck scampered down to get it.

At the Chandler the floor was creaking dangerously as the girls had expanded to almost every nook and cranny in the master bedroom and were now pushing one another for space with their growing bulks. Speaking was quickly becoming an issue since they couldn’t move their bodies or their heads at all. Their arms were pinned down under their own weight, large enough to cover a grown man under them lying straight down, and rose about two feet off the body. Maggie’s body had retained the hourglass shape but she was so massive she looked simply and enormously fat, with her breasts raising her body up off where she lay on them, her butt just rose like a big mountain growing off her and flattened out in all directions from her upper legs and around to her oversized buttocks. Wade was simply a hugely and insanely fat version of your average fat lady from her home earth, with slightly differing measurements but with a massive belly distinctly made out from the rest of her overly bloated body. For hours they sat and grew listening to the floor creek and groan while waiting for Quinn and Remmy to return. Finally they heard the hotel room door open and the boys hustle in grunting as though they were carrying something heavy. “Damn these things are heavier than they look aren’t they?” They heard Quinn say. “Well seeing as you don’t me anymore can you let me go?” came an unknown voice. “No, you’re staying here till, tomorrow at 1:43 P.M. Now you’d better hope that this works or we’re going to be laying a serious burden and weight on you.” Quinn said as he stepped into the room. “Holy mother of god, what the hell is this?!?” cried the unknown man, “Those are our two friends and by the looks of things they grew quite a lot since we left them this morning. Now lets hurry and get some of this in them.” Remmy said hefting a fish and putting it don with a loud smack on the tabletop. “Dr. Perry, I’m sorry we forced you into this but we do need you. We are trying to save our friends cause we are leaving tomorrow and we can’t afford to leave our friends behind, so we need them shrunk enough to be able to move.” Puzzled both girls tried to get the boys attention by slapping their hands on their own bodies trying to get their attentions. Of course they went unheeded until they realized the girls were doing it. Their sewer pipe sized arms were too heavy for them to lift on their own but their baseball gloved sized hands were just small enough to lift and drop.

Caine

Hearing them and seeing the shaking of their hands, the boys got the gist that the girls were too big to talk and were wanting to know what the hell was going on. So Quinn starts to tell them what they found out and what the fish are for. After hearing the whole thing Wade and Maggie would have jumped in joy if they could or exclaimed their happiness if given half a chance. When the men had finally gotten all the fish cut into chunks big enough to eat all three were very sketchy over who would actually feed whom. None of them wanted to climb on them for risk of feeling like a pervert and seeing how it would be incredibly indecent. Finally it was decided that Matthew would feed Wade and Remmy and Quinn would take turns feeding Maggie. After figuring out how to get the fish up with them as they climbed Quinn was going to guard first and toss the fish to them in a towel after they reached the head.

Remmy managed to scale up to Maggie’s head first since Dr. Perry slipped into the canyon of cleavage and in between their bulbous bodies a couple times trying to get to Wade’s head but he soon got there. Seeing as how the girls couldn’t get their mouths open on their own and that their necks were fully submerged in fat and now one piece, the boys had to force the fish in. after they started chewing they had to wait while they swallowed and waited for the next piece. Eventually a piece slipped from Rembrandt’s hand and fell onto the area where Maggie’s chest would curve towards her neck. Surprisingly her fat was visibly retreating leaving no mess whatsoever. All the oil was going directly into her without leaving a mark. “Hey guys, rubbing the oil in removes the fat where it comes in contact.” Rembrandt shouted, and with a chuckle he began to rub around Maggie’s face to remove the weight of it. Soon enough Maggie’s muscles could be seen moving the flesh on top of them but her head still resembled a blobby thing.

Hours later, it was approaching 2 A.M. and the girls sizes looked to have barely receded but the change was quite noticeable around their head’s. All three had spent a good deal of time reducing the fat around there so the girls could move on their own and speak, the first thing Maggie said when she could was “Remmy, I am going to kill you for this, I am going to make you suffer so much. Mmmph.” She said as he cut her off when he stuffed another hunk of tuna into her mouth. At 2:23 the last of the fish was gone and they were still massive, even after each eating two and a half fish. Now unlike before their bodies had shrunk enough that they were no longer competing for space and now only touched each other. By three o’clock they were all snoozing.

The next morning Quinn awoke on the couch with a start, he quickly pulled out his timer, and saw they still had four hours left till they slid, quickly he saw the good doctor slumped down in a chair. Quinn quickly went into the room to check on the girls. The sight before was enough to make him drop his jaw in shock. The girls had lost a lot of their weight but were still pretty big, but the smell that hit him was amazingly horrible! Where each girl’s ass was a huge pile of crap, and not only was it brown but green and orange tinged in places. Quinn was gagging from the smell. Then he saw another thing that gave him pause. Rembrandt had chosen to fall asleep on top of Maggie’s still expansive cleavage, he had an arm was inside the split between each boob, while his body was splayed across them. Looking closely he could actually see the regression of the fat with his eyes but it was going fast enough to be visible along with the help from Remmy lying there. Quietly he went and woke him up.

“Remmy, get up.” Quinn said as he poked him. “If Maggie wakes with you on her like this she will beat the crap out of you for this.” Rembrandt began to stir and saw and felt where his arm was and quickly tried to withdraw it. Finally he managed to get it out and climb off Maggie without incident. “All right Que-Ball how much time do we have?” Rembrandt asked “we have about a little less than four hours. Now we need to wake them up and see how their mobility is.” He let Remmy wake wade seeing as how Maggie might get mad at Remmy. Slowly he made his way as close as he could to Wade’s head without climbing on her which was about eight feet of fat spilling outwards from her. “Wade, Wade, wake up,” he said in a normal voice. Wade remained happily asleep, “Wade, I need to get up, c’mon now.” And with that he began to nudge her with his finger and hand waking her up. “What? Hmm, oh ah man, I was hoping this was just a dream, I’m still really fat and closely related to a whale.” Wade said with a small giggle. “Wade I need you to try to move, cause we slide in three and a half hours.” Quinn said bluntly. “wade nodded and for a few moments her body suddenly began to ripple and shake along with her head moving in all directions with a determined look on her face. “Sorry Quinn, I’m still too fat to be anything other than a sideshow freak. I mean I’m about as helpful as a beached whale.” Wade said with a sad sigh.

Remmy didn’t fare much better with Maggie. Her titanic pear body had shrunk to a more noticeable pear body but her breasts still seemed to have a third of her total weight in them. Her ass still rose majestically in the air behind her making folds onto her back and cascading around her thighs and leg’s, which too were still enormous. “Maggie, wake up, we need you up now.” Not getting a reaction he walked to her side and pinched her ass on the side as hard as he could. Maggie kept on snoozing, apparently unaware of the pinching going on. Sighing Quinn walked over and pushed Maggie’s ass around while saying “Maggie we need to wake up right now. Or we might just leave you here on this world forever being a fat obese pig.” With a start her eye’s shot open and she exclaimed “Quinn if you even think about leaving without me I will beat the crap out of your double on this earth the moment I can. Then I’ll hunt you down and get you.” Patting her ass and smiling as he walked around her he said “She’s up.”

Walking into the other room Matthew Perry was still sleeping on the chair, walking up to him Quinn poked him and he woke with a start. “What the hell? Oh my god, I really am kidnapped and stuck with you still. Please if you let me go I won’t go to the authorities, please let me go.” Quinn looked down at him with a smile and said “You can leave, as a matter of fact we won’t need your aid anymore so you can leave, you need to help cure this world. Try doing what we did last night with other women and see what will happen, I can guarantee that you will reduce their sizes if done they way we did it last night.” Looking from him to Rembrandt who just walked up and said “Seriously? You’re not messing around with me? I can go just like that?” Quinn nodded and Remmy said “Yup, just like that, anyways we won’t be here anymore in another, oh say, three hours and twenty minutes.” Dr. Perry looked at them quizzically and said “what do you mean? Are saying all four of you will somehow just be gone with out leaving this room? I find that hard to believe seeing as how your two friends still are over the weight considered for immobility.” Glancing at one another Quinn turned back with a smile and said, “Stay if you want, but remember, we won’t let you join us. Also come see how well the cure worked on the girls.” And with that he showed him in and his jaw seemed to hit the floor, Rembrandt and Quinn could only chuckle at him.

“Amazing, they have cut their weight down by at least 55% of what is was last night. Are they still getting smaller? They are! They are! My god, do you know what will happen now? We have a cure for this thing, we can make women in the world normal again. Or at least in North America, All we need is fish oil rubbed on the skin, it kills the top layer of bacteria and reduces their size, we can cure thousands if not millions by the end of the year!” Patting his shoulder Quinn said “And you can take all the credit, as I said we are leaving here and so we can't dispute that claim. Now all we have to do is hope that they lose enough to move again.” So shortly after Matthew Perry left Rembrandt told Quinn he had to do something before he left and quickly ran out without another word.

Caine

Jennifer was lounging at home in front of the TV immersed in her new fat depressed to the limit at her new predicament. A sudden knock came at the door a familiar voice called out “Jennifer? Jennifer, it’s me Rembrandt. Can I come in, I need to tell you something and I got you a gift for you before I leave.” Jennifer sighed and moved her hair behind her head and called “Come on in.” Remmy opened the door and entered into the apartment. “Hey baby, I got a surprise for you.” With that he handed her a wrapped package of something into her hands. “Look, I got to make this quick, I slide in two and a half hours, inside the bag is some fresh tuna, all you got to do is rub some in on your skin and eat the rest to remove all this excess weight and be more normal again, also you might want to buy more seeing as how the price of this stuff will shoot sky high as soon as it hits the market.” As he finished he saw her crying “What’s wrong? Why are you crying I thought you would be happy at this.” As she raised her head he saw her smiling and knew these were tears of joy. “Thank you, thank you so much.” She said and opened her arms to embrace him, Remmy slowly leaned in and as soon as Ms. Anniston was close enough pulled him in for a tight hug, banging him with her huge inner tube arms and mashing him into her oversized chest. “Your welcome, but I really need to go, it was great to meet you and thanks for the job.” And with that he pulled himself off her and began to walk to the door, with a wave he began to leave, “Wait,” Jennifer called once more “Thank you so much for everything. I hope to run into you again someday.” Remmy smiled and left.

With an hour and forty-five minutes to spare Remmy got back to the chandler and into the room. “Hey guys, I’m back, well what’s the status on the girls?” Quinn got up and said, I actually don’t know, I haven’t been in there since you left. Lets look.” Getting up he followed Rembrandt into the bedroom and let out a whoop of joy, the girls had again lost about a fourth of their weight and seemed to look more normal but still outrageously out of proportions. Wade Called to the boys “What are you two staring at? Help me up, I want to check my weight and I know I can move with some help.” Wade dangled out her arms for them to take her hands, now each was as they had first seen it four days ago. With a huge effort and a lot of grunting and complaining they got Wade to the scale. The red numbers read out 1097 pounds. “Yes, I can move slightly and I no longer weigh over 3000 pounds, we can defiantly slide out of here.” Quinn with a huff said “Not yet, we need to know if we lift Maggie, with her dimensions she can’t move on her own, you have everything appropriately distributed she has most of it in her ass and legs and breasts. We need to move her now to see if we can.” And with that they hauled wade over to the bed on the side and went to get Maggie.

They waited an hour before attempting to move Maggie and finally got her up after her dimensions shrunk and with some innovation on Quinn’s part. They managed to get a sheet around Maggie’s ponderous boobs and used it as a sling to hold them up to move her. When she got on the scale it registered her as 958 pounds. “Well at least we know they get into the worm hole before it closes. All we need to do is wait and we’ll be fine.” Maggie only scowled at them after they moved her to the living room and seated her bulk on the couch. Soon they got Wade in there but put her on the floor next to Maggie and watched TV till the slide door came.

Forty minutes later Quinn and Remmy began stretching for they’re laborious task of getting the girls up into the wormhole. Handing the remote to Maggie they lifted her first and let her open it. As soon as the little red numbers on the timer went to zero she opened the hole right in front of her and at an angle to the floor. With a loud grunt from both men she was shoved into the hole and gone. “Your turn Wade.” Quinn said. “Well let’s hope we all make it.” Wade said and with that they lifted her up. Soon they got her close enough and repeated the same thing they did to Maggie and pushed her in. with that both men jumped in and a few seconds later the hole closed around them.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” came a scream from Maggie as Wade landed on her with her oversized body. A moment or two later Quinn and Rembrandt came out and fell on both of them. A moment later the blue wormhole closed up and was gone with a small flash. “Well we all made it.” Quinn said happily, “Yeah we did, now get the hell off of me.” Maggie growled. And from there they made their way to a place where the girls could stay till they were small enough to move and had some clothes. 9 hours later they were normal enough, with the exception to Maggie sporting some large breasts still and a big booty along with Wade looking normally overweight and sliding again.

Latest posts