• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sneaky Methods

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sibsyuen

Hello everyone:

You can call me Alan. I am new here, and got a question for everyone, if I am in the wrong place plz point me to the right place.

The dilemma is simple, are there any sneaky methods to transform a gal to a bbw or ssbbw during chatting-up/dating?

Some say, deserts and pasta will do it.

Some say, Italian or Spanish cuisines, as europeans diet tend to be the idea. Followed by encourage a little extra eating and if her curves expand, tell her more and more how sexy she looks like that.

Thats al

Alan

Latest posts

Back