• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

So Cal meet up July 10th

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vardon_grip

Consistently smarmy
Hey guys!

I was asked to post this notice for a meetup next week.

Several So Cal Dims members are getting together for some fun, a few drinks and karaoke at The Good Night in North Hollywood
(Some of you are already aware of this thru other social media groups)

Here's the basics:
The date: July 10th
The place: The Good Nite
The address:10721 Burbank Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91601 (323) 899-3366
The time:From 9pm To 2am
The website: http://www.thegoodnite.com/index.html
The incentive: No cover
The BIG incentive: $3 Well Drinks!!! (until 11pm)

So come on out and meet some new people and make new (and more importantly...rich, beautiful and influential j/k) friends!

The following is my own opinion and does not reflect the rest of the group:

Yeah, yeah...I know that you live in OC, IE or across the 405, but at that time of night there is no traffic and you can zip there in no time. Ok, you're shy...well I'm not and we can be shy/not shy/hush hush/Kajagoogoo together. Alrighty then. Will you come for $1,000,000? Yeah boy, now I got your attention...well, there will be several ladies and men with million dollar smiles and personalities present for you to hang with! That's G6 money right there!. So, come on and show up and cash in your good fortune! No excuses this time. Just do it. Your mother will be proud of you!

Latest posts

Back