• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

so, i'm back

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PigPen

The Southeast Beast
just touching bases with everyone that has been sending me emails and pm's. i didn't die or anything, but it was close.
i have had a rough few weeks here, so i thought i'd fill you all in. i had a very close friend of mine, get destroyed on his motorcycle. wasn't enough left of him to fill a matchbox. i knew this guy sice childhood, so i didn't take it well. so, about 2 weeks later or so, i was out on a motorcycle ride myself, and was turned into a hood ornament by this flipping kid that was busy texting and ran a red light.
a few broken bones later, and here i am again. i am still limping around, and have been in alot of pain, but i am alive.
i am still delicate and medicated, and won't be around much, but if anyone wants to keep in touch, email me at [email protected]. might take me a few days to reply, so don't take it personal if i am a bit slow on that.

love and sloppy kisses.

PigPen...

Back