• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

So, It Looks Like I'll Have to Give Up FAism...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That Guy You Met Once

Sorry to rant, but I need to tell someone this.

My girlfriend of three years never told me she had binge eating disorder - she was too ashamed of it, I believe - so I was pretty obviously surprised when she finally did recently.

You can imagine how I felt when I found that her eating habits, combined with a lifelong stomach condition, fucked up her digestive system to the point where she had to be rushed to the emergency room.

Long story short, she'll probably have to limit herself to 30 grams of fat a day (the equivalent of 2 small bags of Lays, for reference) and avoid almost all sugars, salts, and carbs for what will probably be the rest of her life.

She doesn't mind, as she recently told me she's disgusted with the way she used to live, and wants to lose almost 100 pounds (She's 212 now, for reference). She says she hates her body, and is a "complete dog" who can't even look in the mirror anymore without feeling repulsed.

Both me and her friends have tried constantly to convince her that she looks fine, but she insists she can't live with herself and that she's going to go through with her diet plans. For as long as I've known her, she's never had any self-esteem.

I can't be bothered trying to stop her anymore, since keeping her the way she is would just make her unhappy. By this point, I'm fully convinced that a fat preference/fetish is either something you either already have or never will. I don't think it can be learned or taught, so I'm tired of trying.

I'm not going to break up the relationship over this, and I shouldn't have to explain why. Anyone who understands the concept of loyalty will probably get it.

Myself, I've lost 40 pounds myself recently, but not by choice. It's summer in Florida, my air conditioning stopped working, and I can't afford to eat very much due to my job situation. I've lost most of my sex drive and attraction to myself, and everyone I know is telling me how awesome I look this way, which makes it even worse.

So, between the bad experiences with both my GF and myself, I've been pretty much asexual recently. I'm repulsed by fat women, thin women, men, myself... Pretty much everyone.

I've also lost all interest in food recently: I haven't eaten anything substantial in three days. Hell, my only interests over the last week seem to be staring off into the middle distance and surfing the internet - it seems to be the only place I can find people I really relate to.

I don't see any way this situation could get better in the future, so I guess I'm just going to have to give up being a practicing FA - for now, at least.

BTW: She knows about my fetish/preference/whatever we're calling it now, so she says I can "cheat on her" with other fat girls if it'll make me happier.

But that doesn't feel like a solution.

Second BTW: I don't have home internet, so my access to the forums is very sporadic. Don't be surprised if it takes me a while to respond.

Latest posts

Back