• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

So lost and confused...help/advice appreciated

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGolf

So when I was in my freshman year of high school I became friends with a girl who was a BBW. I have always been an FA and am not attracted to thin girls at all. She weighed 250 lbs and was beautiful, but she also had an amazing personality. She was the coolest girl and I had huge feelings for her, but I never had the courage to tell her how I felt. By the time she graduated she was a 350 lb SSBBW (though she didn’t think so) She was accepted into a study-abroad program. She left in August 2006. We kept in touch. We emailed almost every day, talked on MSN, and sent each other parcels. We talked about what life would be like if we were together, but never went past being friends.

My feelings never went away, and after she graduated and said she was coming home in August, I decided to tell her. Along with her family and some of her friends I went to meet her at the airport. When she came off the plane I was shocked. She weighs 140 pounds. The entire time she was away she never mentioned any weight loss, and all the pictures she sent or put on Facebook never had her in them. When we had a chance to talk she said she was tired of being unhappy. The day she went away she began eating less/healthier and exercising. Over the next 18 months she lost 200 lbs. She kept the weight off for 2 full years, and 6 months ago she had 10 lbs of excess skin removed and a full body lift/tuck. Besides her family and one girlfriend she didn’t tell anyone because she was afraid of failing and everyone knowing. I didn’t know what to say, but I wasn’t attracted to her anymore.

I am absolutely sick over this. I am so in love with her but am not physically attracted to her anymore. Not one bit. She is thin, only a B cup now and has a flat, 6-pack stomach. Her appearance is what the mainstream calls “hot” She still has her down to earth personality and I can see she is truly happy with herself for the first time. She also hinted she would like to be more than friends. But as shallow as it is I find her looks ugly to me. I don’t mean to be harsh, I will always love her as a friend, but I am only attracted to BBW and SSBBW. I would never try to change her because I see how happy she is, and I realize this is my problem, but this whole situation is killing me because if she were big I would be with her in a second. It has been months and I can barely eat or sleep and I don’t want to change her or hurt her feelings by telling her how I really feel but I don’t know how to get over this or my feelings for her.

Latest posts

Back