• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

So what is your fattest thought ever?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Television Man

A couple of days ago, I had the most badass of "fat" thoughts, and felt I had to share it, and see if anyone else could top it.

So here's the story: It's a Friday afternoon, and I'm getting a new suit. I'd ordered the suit a week ago, stopped in to get it tailored once, and for reasons I still don't care about, it's arriving all piece-meal. I run into the tailor's at 4:00, thinking I could meet up with my friend at 4:45. For the record, I'm a gentleman of a larger persuasion, and the tailor is rather skinny.

Some time passes

It's 5:15. I'm still in the shop, still getting poked by needles, and I think to myself "goddamn little people".

This stopped me short(and filled me with pride). Does anyone else have any fat thoughts like that? Cuz I only have one sofar, and I am going to TREASURE IT.

Latest posts

Back