• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

So what's worse than getting the word that your friend has died

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisticalMisty

Being told that it was a mistake he's still alive. I'm so grateful that he is still with us, but yesterday was such a rollar coaster day for emotions. He's in a hospital in OKC so on my way home to get my car I was able to stop by and see him. It was hard to see this big, strapping guy that I've loved from afar for 16 years hooked up to the machines.

The misunderstanding came from the fact that the dr.'s had told the family that he was gone and they were going to take him off the machines. The family called everyone and said they were going to turn off the ventilator and get his organs. So, everyone back home thought he had passed within 30 mins of being off the ventaliator. But he didn't..he started breathing on his on.labored breathing..but breathing none the less for an hour. So they put him back on. The dr. told the family that means that he's not brain dead..because his brain told his lungs to breath.

It's a glimmer of hope..one that I hope continues to grow. I'm stopping back by today to see him. I didn't think I was going to survive the walk to ICU yesterday. After the last 3 weeks I've had..to have thought he was gone only to know that he was still here was almost more than I could take.

He looks good..his vitals were good..I just stood and held his hand and rubbed his arm and talked to him for about 45 mins.

Please keep praying..we need a miracle and I believe that it can happen!

I want to thank those of you who offered your sympathy..I really, really appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back