• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Society make me angry

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lalique

:mad:

I want to be free!!! :(

I want to feel free to be me.. to eat what I want when I want. If it`s the middle of the night or if it is a bag of cookies..whatever, whenever.

I want to get rid of the guilt. Always the guilt. For not being goog enough. Thin enough.

I noe deep down inside I was not meant to be thin. I struggle so hard these days. Sommer is coming in Europe and I feel ashamed for wanting to eat ice cream and chocolate when everyone is preaching diets to get into their bikinis..

I don`t fit in. I want to be the fat and happy person I know I am deep inside.

Sorry.. I am having a bad day.. :(

Latest posts

Back