• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

something I just have to share!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saoirse

Im absolutely about to burst with good feelings and I NEED to share this with other people! I wasnt sure where to post this, but I think I'd feel more comfortable sharing it with ladies :)

All summer long, a good friend and I started dating and sexing up. Just fun, casual stuff, something to do when I wasn't working during the summer. ;)

I am pretty self conscious about my body. Besides my parents, only one other person has seen me buck nekkid and thats my ex-boyfriend.

My friend is self conscious about his body as well. He used to be heavier and even though he lost some weight, he's still got a little tummy chub (which I find soooo hottt). Whenever we had sex, we usually both had shirts on. Eventually, I became comfortable enough to get completely naked in front of him and the response was flattering :D

Last night, after a month without seeing eachother, we were finally getting down and dirty. I was in a "I hate everything about my body" mood and was nervous about taking off my clothes (which I finally did). As I stood there, trying to wrap my arms around myself to hide, he did the sweetest thing I can think of. He said "Would this make you feel better?" and he took off all his clothes, INCLUDING his shirt! We stood there, totally nude in front of eachother for the first time and we both felt good about!

Then came hot, sweaty, all-night-long sex!

It was just really sweet of him, to let try to let go of his own body issues, to help me feel better about mine. :wubu:

Reactions: Tau

Latest posts

Back