Sooo ...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Why are you here?

• To look at pictures of women I fantasize about

• To find women who appeal to me and possibly find a real time relationship with

• To explore a fetish but have no real interest in a real time relationship

• To feel better about myself

• To look at pictures of men I fantasize about

• To enjoy a community that I feel comfortable in

• Gratuitous self pleasure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Midori

general member
Ummmmm ... nothing directly ... He just pointed out that I am very new and then I realized it was probably HIGHLY presumptuous of me to just throw up a poll questioning everyone's reasons for being here ... not having yet -earned my stripes- so to speak. So I wanted to apologize if I offended anyone ... I really just was too impulsive.

♪midori

Letiahna

..in search of sunrise..
Ummmmm ... nothing directly ... He just pointed out that I am very new and then I realized it was probably HIGHLY presumptuous of me to just throw up a poll questioning everyone's reasons for being here ... not having yet -earned my stripes- so to speak. So I wanted to apologize if I offended anyone ... I really just was too impulsive.

♪midori

I think it was very cool :)

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor

♪midori

No worries at all! I think he was impressed that you figured out the mechanics of posting a poll so quickly, that's all.

:)

What a good idea for a poll. I wasn't sure if we were supposed to pick just one choice or not, but I ended up picking the 4 that applied the most. :) First 2 and last 2 choices apply here. Good work too on figuring out how the poll thingee works Midori.

William

Hi

Yes

And there has been some great conversations on Dimensions about "living fat" that included great comments from everyone.

William

I chose community, but I confess, I like to look at pictures of the guys. And the more posts I read by you, the more I might have to add Midori to the list. I love your posts!!

*William, this is, I think, the 3rd or 4th time you've been to a thread directly with in ten minutes before or after me. Great minds, huh?;)

William

Hi Midori

You are doing a great job as a newbie!!

William :)

♪midori

UberAris

Dominus Ferrum
here to hang out with like minded people, make some new friends, and relax

Latest posts