• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sore Feet

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TallFatSue

Oh, these old bones of mine. I'm pushing 50, so some aches and pains are inevitable as I get older. For as long as I can remember, I sometimes have sore legs and feet at the end of a day, which is probably simply due to my weight. This is nothing new, and luckily my husband knows how to give me ecstatic foot massages, which makes everything fine and dandy.

However for the past couple months I've noticed a *new* kind of minor foot pain. When I first get out of bed in the morning and hobble into the bathroom, I have mildly sore feet for 10 or 15 minutes, mostly in the balls of my feet. The pain seems to fade after I flex my toes and walk around, and by the time I've finished my morning shower, my feet feel fine. Does anyone else experience this? Maybe I need to start wearing slippers or flipflops first thing in the morning instead of going around barefoot.

Latest posts

Back