• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sorry from us Fellow Gainers in North Van!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlabPack

Sucks to know I happen to live in the most anti-gainer friendly zone in most likely all the world.
I mainly think this is because there are like little to no other gainers around here. I have walked by many many fat people here, and I've seen a couple seemingly liking it.
If any of you guys/gals reading this happen to be from North Vancouver, say something aye. I'm getting so bored around here, nobody to openly talk to. I can't even talk to my parents about it, I'm afraid they'd go all rambo and tell me to go do like a thousand pushups and until I'm like back to 100 pounds they won't let me stop.
Hey, if anyone on this website is from North Vancouver, if you'd like, we could maybe arrange a meet-up. I've gone on many different websites and none of them even have a Canada section, find it awesome there's one over here. (Thanks Dimensions! :) Heck, no lie, I've met people on different websites who didn't even know British Columbia exists, as for Vancouver.
So yeahh... That's my sorry.
Really sorry guys, I'm saying this from the fat side of N.Van, which is an endangered species :'(

Back