• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Southern CA - September Meet-up!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovelyLiz

What up, SoCal?

Let's meet for a meal. Based on the poll in another thread, it seemed like meeting in a restaurant was something most people were in favor of. What say you?

Here's what I'm thinking so far:

-LUNCH or DINNER on Saturday, September 4th.
-Somewhere in between LA, OC, and IE (depending on who RSVPs and where they live)

Who's interested? We have a big SoCal Dims contingency these days. It would be fun to get to meet each other face-to-face. :)

Please list which time/geographic area works best for you (and also how likely you are to come).

My response:

I prefer lunch on the 4th (but could do dinner), and live in the L.A. area. Oh, and I'm very likely to come. ;) (And very unlikely to back out at the last minute.) :p

Latest posts

Back