Quantcast

Special Dental offer for Dimensions Readers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

jazzdentist

I would like to thank Conrad for allowing me to post this information. For all readers of Dimensions I extend a warm invitation to experience guilt-free dentistry at my office in Manhattan, right on lovely Washington Square Park.

For anyone who schedules an appointment with my office at 212-924-6890 between now and April 30th, will receive a 20% discount on all services except X-rays, exam and cleaning. We are also offering a whitening special of $200 for a take home whitening kit.

All you have to do is mention that you saw this on Dimensions when you come in. This offer applies to forum readers and their families.

I practice modern, painless dentistry with state of the art equipment. Please visit my website, http://www.jazzdentist.com for more information. We are even open on Saturdays!

Sincerely,

Dr. Peter J. Silver

RedHead

Tom Selleck's Bride
If only I lived in NY...but alas Alaska is just not close enough for a commute!

swamptoad

I just chipped my tooth last night. Luckily I can drink cold water and it doesn't bother me at all. *lol*

How ironic! :doh:

But I live all the way in Minnesota, presently.

I wished that I could get my tooth fixed...SEE my tooth chipped when I was just biting one of nails..which I just don't do very often...and I know that it is disgusting to do so. But now it just feels quite awkward to have a chipped tooth. I don't think that I have ever chipped a tooth once in my life until last night.

Egbert Souse

South America, probably.
First, the warmest of welcome to the Dimensions Community.

Second, i have a plan in the works to move to NY and i have ambivalent moments about it. The Sal Nistico-ey sounding saxophone player who solos on track 8 of your big band thing cured my ambivalence. I LOVE that guy! Doesn't seem you hear that kinda playing outside NY.

Third, i'm an elderly woodwind player whose teeth look like a bomb went off in his mouth. I will definitely contact you to hopefully schedule a consult to coincide with my next visit.

(no, it's more than cosmic...the fact that you're an FA puts it in the religious experience category)

Again, welcome!

Latest posts