• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Spicy Chocolate and Lime Chili

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phatkhat

Hi all,

I took a "me time" day off today. A little videos games, a little guitar, a few beers, have made up the day so far, but I just tossed some chili into the crock pot and thought I'd share the recipe with you. Enjoy :)

Phatkhat's Spicy Chocolate and Lime Chili
----------------------------------------
1 can kidney beans, drained
1 can pinto beans, drained
1 can black beans, drained
1 can corn, drained
2 cans diced tomatoes
1 can tomato sauce (4 oz)
1 Tbsp Tomato Paste
1/2 cup beer
1 Tbsp lime juice
1/2 bar chocolate
1 tsp molasses
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp cumin
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 jalapenos, diced
1 med yellow onion, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp oil
1 lb hamburger
sour cream
cilantro, chopped
tortilla chips

1.Combine the beans, corn, tomatoes, beer, lime juice, chocolate, molasses, cinnamon, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper into a med sized crock pot. Stir.

2. Heat the oil in a frying pan on med. Add the onions, green peppers and jalapenos and cook for 5 minutes . Add the garlic and hamburger and cook for until meat is brown.

3. Add contents of frying pan to crockpot and stir. Cook on high for 1 hour, then set to low and let cook for at least 3 hours.

4. Serve in bowls topped with a scoop of sour cream, chopped cilantro, and tortilla chips on the side.

-----------------------------------------------

Hope you like it! :eat1:

Latest posts

Back