• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Restaurant Recipe Duplications

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatAndProud

Chicken Quesadillas from
Taco-Bell-Logo.gif

Taco-Bell-QuesadillasAlmost.jpg

SAUCE

* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 2 teaspoons minced jalapenos, slices
* 2 teaspoons jalapeno juice, from minced jalepenos
* 3/4 teaspoon sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon cumin
* 1/2 teaspoon paprika
* 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 dash salt

QUESADILLAS

* 4 flour tortillas
* 4 chicken tenderloins
* 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
* 2 slices process American cheese

Directions:

Prep Time: 20 mins

Total Time: 25 mins

1. Combine sauce ingredients and stir until smooth.
2. Grill chicken in vegetable oil (I used canola oil) and cut into thin slices.
3. Preheat skillet over medium heat.
*If you have a quesadilla maker like I do, you can skip cooking the tortillas in the skillet and assemble the quesadilla in the quesadilla maker*
4. One at a time, lay tortilla into hot skillet and sprinkle with 1/4 cup of each shredded cheese and 1/2 cheese slice on one side of the tortilla.
5. Arrange about 1/4 cup chicken slices over tortilla on the same half covered with cheese.
6. On the empty side, spread about one tablespoon of sauce.
7. Fold over, and press gently with spatula.
8. Cook until cheese is melted and slice each into 4 pieces.

It tastes fantastic. However, I would reduce the sugar to 1/4 teaspoon (I have a more savory palette). Let me know if you tried the recipe :)

Latest posts

Back