• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

SSBBW Bed/Furniture Options?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another of what I'm sure is/has been a recurring topic at Dimensions, my girlfriend and I are getting a place together, and we're looking for some comfortable/sturdy furniture.

Right now, priority #1 is a bed. Chairs and couches and stuff we will fill in as we can find stuff. I have budgeted about $900 for furniture (hopefully getting some chairs/tables in there too), and I want it to last for a while.

That said, my current bed is a queen, and it works out alright...except that the metal casters bent the frame after we...used it. :blush: So ideally, we would like a mattress + frame that elevates us yet can support a good 700+ lbs - preferably a king, but a queen would work too.

Are there any mattresses or furniture stores that anyone can recommend? Any mattresses or furniture stores to stay away from? Again, trying to keep bed + some furniture under $900, so if we can do that, that would be great.

Thanks for the advice in advance. :bow:

Latest posts

Back