• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

SSBBW dreams

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

svenm2112

I am a ugly man
Hi
I have to be honest here. Ever since I saw this commercial from Walter Hudson ventures in 1990 on Evening Magazine in Boston. I've been having a secret wish and attraction to ssbbw women who are 400lbs. I didn't know who to talk to so I came over here. Everytime I see a woman who's over 400 pounds I go crazy. Is this wrong. Every night I have the same dream or same dreams. Of ssbbws. I know that this is going to sound Strong. But one night I had a dream and it keeps coming every few weeks. I'm in some city. I get invited to a BBW dance. And its all ssbbws. And I meet a very pretty brunette. Shaped like Kelligrl. Is the best way I can describe her. She is wider,bigger in the belly,hips,and breasts. And we hit it off and make love and she gets on top and I like the feeling. And in after glow. I am touching her and I touched her soft belly. I pushed my hand into her belly so I can see how deep I could go.
Is this wrong? Is it my subconscious or my imagination going crazy? And where can I meet a ssbbw. I am older now so I wonder who go out with a guy who is in his late forties?
Any advice?

Latest posts

Back