SSBBWs, do you feel bad secretly?

Discussion in 'BBW/FA Board' started by lostinadaydream, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Sep 16, 2019 #1

lostinadaydream

lostinadaydream

lostinadaydream

A humble question to you SSBBWs out there. A good (female) friend BBW told me some days ago, that no SSBBW can feel good and that you do only a show for your fans and supporters. That in reality all must feel very bad. What do you think, is this true?

As a man who really loves SSBBWs, it's a tough thought. :(

Colonial Warrior likes this.
  2. Sep 16, 2019 #2

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

I do feel bad, but it's not a secret, as I'm not putting on a show for anybody. I'm not a fetish model and my husband isn't a feeder or hardcore FA. So there's nothing for me to gain (lol) by pretending to be fat and happy when in reality I'm not.

I hit the wall with an unacceptable loss of health, mobility, and quality of life at around 540 pounds, and lost down to 375. Life was a lot better for a while but then I had a catastrophic health crisis (ischemic stroke caused by undiagnosed autoimmune disease). So even though I'm still under 400 pounds, I'm struggling almost as hard as when I was close to 550 again. And working towards getting smaller still to help with mobility, stamina, and medical accessibility.

3. Sep 17, 2019 #3

Aqw

Aqw

Aqw

It is hard to 'like' your post, even though it would be for me a way to support your struggle. So I 'like' it by replying to it. May you be successful in hitting your goal.

Emmy likes this.
  4. Sep 22, 2019 #4

extra_m13

extra_m13

extra_m13

i am sure there are a lot of ladies who feel bad every now and then, this would be a good place to vent it

5. Sep 26, 2019 #5

Emmy

Emmy

Emmy

something witty..

while i cant speak for ssbbw... in general i think its "tough" to be overweight, at first anyways. Everyone wants to feel attractive, so when media and general public make comments or make you feel less than attractive.. itd a blow to your self esteem. But as you mature and learn to like and accept yourself and realize others like and accept you too... you dont feel like you did in the beginning. if that makes any sense.

6. Oct 1, 2019 #6

stampy

stampy

stampy

I think saying that SSBBWs must feel bad about themselves sounds like some internalized fat phobia. I am about 400 pounds, and I feel fine. I love my figure and the way fat pools onto my form in soft mounds and rolls. I have an arthritis problem, but it is something everyone in my family eventually gets, no matter their size. So while I physically hurt, I love my body most of the time and think it is all pure sexyflesh. Everyone, no matter their size is allowed to have days where they don't feel so hot. But for someone to make a blanket statement about all SSBBWs is just prejudice.

Adamantoise and Kaleetan like this.